Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bluetooth Earmuffs

2 posters

Go down

Bluetooth Earmuffs Empty Bluetooth Earmuffs

Post by mikemargolis 2/7/2020, 12:40 pm

Background:

Right now, I am using Leight Impact Sport earmuffs. These are noise cancelling, and work quite well for $50 on Amazon

I have been putting my Apple Airpods in my ears before I put the muffs on, and I play wave sounds from the Wavesounds app with my phone on Airplane mode so I don't get disturbed by calls, sms etc...

Only problem is that beepity beepity buzz buzz from the bluetooth interacting with the noise cancelling. I can live with it, but....

Does anyone have personal experience with any earmuffs with bluetooth? The Peltor 500's have terrible reviews as far as the sound quality goes *but it's waves, not Rachmaninoff*.

Other suggestions....?

mikemargolis

Back to top Go down

Bluetooth Earmuffs Empty Re: Bluetooth Earmuffs

Post by dronning 2/7/2020, 1:48 pm

I have the Peltor 500's and haven't had any issues but I don't listen to music.  I pretty much use them with the Bullseye command app and they work great.  I use the HY80 gel rings which are fantastic but a pain to install.
- Dave
dronning
dronning

Back to top Go down

Post by mikemargolis 2/7/2020, 2:24 pm

dronning wrote:I have the Peltor 500's and haven't had any issues but I don't listen to music.  I pretty much use them with the Bullseye command app and they work great.  I use the HY80 gel rings which are fantastic but a pain to install.
- Dave
Great reply, thanks David.

mikemargolis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down