Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virginia Gov. Orders All Indoor Shooting Ranges Closed

+3
REConley
Larry2520
tray999
7 posters

Go down

Virginia Gov. Orders All Indoor Shooting Ranges Closed Empty Virginia Gov. Orders All Indoor Shooting Ranges Closed

Post by tray999 Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:51 pm

Virginia Gov. Ralph Norham orders all Virginia Indoor shooting ranges to close as of midnight tonight until April 23, 2020.
tray999
tray999

Back to top Go down

Virginia Gov. Orders All Indoor Shooting Ranges Closed Empty Re: Virginia Gov. Orders All Indoor Shooting Ranges Closed

Post by Larry2520 Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:45 pm

Have all restaurants and bars been closed like here in Florida? It seems other closures should have been made or else he's showing his bias.

Larry2520

Back to top Go down

Virginia Gov. Orders All Indoor Shooting Ranges Closed Empty Re: Virginia Gov. Orders All Indoor Shooting Ranges Closed

Post by tray999 Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:09 pm

Larry2520 wrote:Have all restaurants and bars been closed like here in Florida? It seems other closures should have been made or else he's showing his bias.

Yes all food places are carryout and delivery only now.
tray999
tray999

Back to top Go down

Post by REConley Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:40 pm

Here, Georgia, no government closing of bars or restaurants yet.  But it will not be needed if my City is representative, the people just stopped going to restaurants last week and all but one has either converted to takeout/curbside pickup or closed.
REConley
REConley

Back to top Go down

Post by james r chapman Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:59 am

Michigan, pretty much shut down now.
Big debates about ‘essential’ businesses.
Apparently Golf Courses can open up as ‘recreational’ areas.
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by REConley Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:53 am

Here new rules just came out last night and indoor ranges can stay open IF they have a fresh air system. The only one which has made a public statement ( I have 6 nearby) is closing every other lane and waiting is done outdoors.
REConley
REConley

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen Barnett Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:39 pm

I guess I am lucky.  In Missouri gun shops are considered "essential business".  One that we have here has a private "carded 24/7 entry" indoor range.  The owner told me his business and the range is not and will not effected unless something happens at the federal level to change things. I have been social distancing myself there almost every day since I joined the range about a month ago.  It cost me $285.00 for the year and at $25 per 2 hour non-member I have alreadt paid for my membership. My slow fire scores are on the move.  Can't really practice timed and rapid since the range does not have turning target but I can use my timer and practice sustained fire using the CMP EIC 45 degree methods.

Allen Barnett

Star loader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen Barnett Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:06 pm

As the saga continues he is also the Governor that has specifically took away the right of people in his state their First Admendment Right to Freedon of Religion.

Allen Barnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack H Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:19 am

In cases like this, PLEASE give us a clue that it is an old thread.
Jack H
Jack H

Back to top Go down

Post by willnewton Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:44 am

Jack H wrote:In cases like this, PLEASE give us a clue that it is an old thread.

What, like have a date and time stamp on every post in the thread like we have had since the beginning?  Wink

Please don’t post in these old dead threads and let them rest.

Now you are freaking out everyone on the forum in 2022.  lol!
willnewton
willnewton
Admin

Allgoodhits and RodJ like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down