Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Internet National Match Course League Week #8 - Covid 19 lockdown continues...

4 posters

Go down

Internet National Match Course League Week #8 - Covid 19 lockdown continues... Empty Internet National Match Course League Week #8 - Covid 19 lockdown continues...

Post by JimTMich Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:05 pm

Well, allot of us are under lockdown orders forced to be at home.  You guys that haven't been locked down yet, keep shooting and posting, I'll keep up the data.

For those that are reduced to pellet guns, if you have sustained fire capability continue to post here as I have been doing.

There is a similar 10M air pistol group on the other web site that does a full ISSF 600 monthly.

We are also continuing here adding a 300pt slowfire match on B40 targets.

This website is all about Bullseye shooting so lets have a NRA Precision Pistol 300pt National Match Course.
Follow the NRA Precision Pistol Rules.
Shoot at any official distances with official targets or scale targets to make it basement friendly for pellet guns.

Week #8 is now open.  Shoot and post your score and information here on or before 4/12/2020.  At that time week #8 will close and week #9 will be open.
Everyone is welcome to join in.  No membership or enrollment needed.  Simply post your information.

Post the following information
Name or forum name:
Date:
Distance: 50/25yard, 25yard, 50 foot, 25 foot.....
Indoor/Outdoor:
Pistol:
Caliber:
Sights:
Shooting aids: (we're here because we like competition, if we need to deviate from the rules to continue to enjoy, please do so.  I would rather have someone with a shake shoot two handed and enjoy, than sit out.  We'll all be there sooner or later.)
Post a picture of the targets if you can.  It's fun to see.
Score Slow Fire:
Score Timed Fire:
Score Rapid Fire:

I'll summarize the results and post them weekly.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Looking forward to shooting with everyone.
Attachments
Internet National Match Course League Week #8 - Covid 19 lockdown continues... Attachment
Weekly NMC scores 2020.xls Weekly dataYou don't have permission to download attachments.(73 Kb) Downloaded 10 times

Last edited by JimTMich on Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : attached data)

JimTMich

Back to top Go down

Internet National Match Course League Week #8 - Covid 19 lockdown continues... Empty Re: Internet National Match Course League Week #8 - Covid 19 lockdown continues...

Post by aub1957 Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:28 pm

Aub1957
Date: 04/05/20
Distance: 50 yd slow, 25 yd timed, 25 yd rapid
Outdoors Practice Session
Pistol: Hammerli 215
Caliber: .22 (CCI SV)
Sights: Irons
Score Slow Fire: 80-0
Score Timed Fire: 97-5
Score Rapid Fire: 96-2

Total: 273-7x

My slow was a wreck. I think I had too much coffee yesterday. Anyway, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Still can travel to the farm, so I'm not totally locked down.

Internet National Match Course League Week #8 - Covid 19 lockdown continues... Slow10
Internet National Match Course League Week #8 - Covid 19 lockdown continues... Timed10
Internet National Match Course League Week #8 - Covid 19 lockdown continues... Rapid10

aub1957

Back to top Go down

Internet National Match Course League Week #8 - Covid 19 lockdown continues... Empty Re: Internet National Match Course League Week #8 - Covid 19 lockdown continues...

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:37 am

Weather was very good on the Oregon coast today, a bit windy - that is normal - but the sun was out almost all day - Yay!

Been wanting to try my MG2 with a red dot. I also put the OEM grip back on as an experiment. Took a few shots to get the grip and dot adjusted, but then it shot very nicely.

April 7th 2020
Outdoor, 50 foot targets shot at 45 feet.
Match Gun MG2, 1" UD
Aguila Super Extra SV

Slow fire - 96
Timed - 100, 5x
Rapid - 100, 4x

NMC - 296, 9x
Internet National Match Course League Week #8 - Covid 19 lockdown continues... 07apr210

Very happy with that for first time out in anger with a red dot on the MG2. Watch out Pardini, we're coming for ya!

Back to top Go down

Post by JimTMich Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:22 am

Aub1957 - glad you could still get out, amazing how timed and rapid can settle down even when slow is out of control isn't it.

radjag - how do you like the MG2?  Looks like you are shooting the same as the Pardini - incredible.

JimTMich

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:24 pm

JimTMich,

I bought the MG2 used nearly a year ago, had it set up for EIC/ISSF till now, first time out with a red dot. To be honest I was surprised with the result cause the grip is not yet perfect for me. Quite different feel compared to the Pardini, particularly for TF/RF. I need to evaluate further before reaching any conclusions.

Back to top Go down

Post by JimTMich Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:33 pm

I figured out that shooting from soft carpet in the living room negatively affects scores.  Makes sense, but never thought about it before.

JimTMich
Indoor 25' NMC
Steyr LP50
JSB Target 8.02
red dot
Slow 96
Timed 96-2X
Rapid 99-2X
total 291-4X
Attachments
Internet National Match Course League Week #8 - Covid 19 lockdown continues... Attachment
IMG_0142.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(82 Kb) Downloaded 5 times

JimTMich

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:50 pm

JimTMich,

Can't you just tell the family to stay sat down whilst you are shooting? lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by JimTMich Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:49 pm

I told the ladies in the kitchen they were in no danger as I shot through the kitchen into the living room..... didn’t go over well... lol

JimTMich

Back to top Go down

Post by JKR Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:36 pm

I thought I’d better get some scores shot before tomorrow’s snow storm hits.

Outdoor 50&25 yards
Walther GSP
Agulia SE
SF 97-2
TF 99-3
RF 97-4
    293-9 NMC

Air Pistol
ISSF Rules 10 meter
FWB Model 2
95 -2
94-3
95-1
284-6

JKR

Back to top Go down

Post by Dcforman Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:04 pm

Welp, all my ranges are closed down, so it's on to air pistol...

Dcforman
4/12/2020
10 meter indoor
IZH-46M
Iron sights
No aids

95-5
95-4
89-1

279-10

Fell apart a little on the last target, but still happy as I haven't shot a lot of air pistol, and don't shoot irons a lot. Happy Easter to everyone!

Dave

Internet National Match Course League Week #8 - Covid 19 lockdown continues... Img_2015
Internet National Match Course League Week #8 - Covid 19 lockdown continues... Img_2016
Internet National Match Course League Week #8 - Covid 19 lockdown continues... Img_2017

Dcforman

Back to top Go down

Post by JimTMich Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:12 pm

Very nice Dave.  Those are nice clean holes, are you using a backer of any sort or does the IZH have a high velocity?  Happy Easter!

JimTMich

Back to top Go down

Post by JimTMich Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:16 pm

Tried shooting in the front yard last evening after all the Easter Celebration was finished.
I shot with my old Gamo Compact with open sight.  That didn't work out so well.  Hard to concentrate.

JimTMich

Back to top Go down

Post by JimTMich Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:19 pm

Glad you guys could all join in!  Scores are posted in the first post.

JimTMich

Back to top Go down

Post by Dcforman Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:39 pm

JimTMich wrote:Very nice Dave.  Those are nice clean holes, are you using a backer of any sort or does the IZH have a high velocity?  Happy Easter!
Hey Jim!

It's a stock Izzy, so velocity should be around 470 fps? No backer, but the Kruger targets, while slightly more expensive, work WAY better. Much thicker than any others I've tried. Got them from Champions Choice.

Dave

Dcforman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down