Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pardini Trigger

3 posters

Go down

Pardini Trigger Empty Pardini Trigger

Post by ASchlem 6/10/2020, 2:59 pm

So i emailed Pardini USA a few days ago about purchasing a short trigger for a gt45 and there response was.

Sir,
                Because the two-stage trigger is the most complicated part of a Pardini.. we change these custom triggers out here, in house, rather than ship them. 
                The GT Custom Trigger is $113.93.  Installation is $90 per hour, but very likely less for a trigger installation.  If you wish to have your trigger exchanged, please fill out a Repair/Service Request Form from our website [https://www.pardiniguns.com/repair-service-request-form/  ].  When submitted, we get a copy and so do you – so you can print it and place inside the case with your pistol.
                If shipping via carrier to us, please use late day delivery.

Best Regards,

Karen Waugh
Pardini USA
(813) 983-9839
info@PardiniGuns.com

What?? I have to pay for shipping two ways with insurance.. Maybe pay $90 for the 1hr min and $113 for the trigger?? $300 later i get a new trigger.
I have read others buy and installed themselves. This is not above by confidence level. Heck there is a youtube video showing how to do it. Does anyone have one they would sell?

ASchlem

Back to top Go down

Pardini Trigger Empty Re: Pardini Trigger

Post by Jwhelan939 6/10/2020, 6:44 pm

Pretty much their go to response. They wouldn't sell me the red dot rail that replaces the rear sight without shipping them the gun.

Jwhelan939

Back to top Go down

Post by mpolans 6/10/2020, 8:24 pm

See if you can get it from the Canadian importer or from a Pardini dealer abroad somewhere?

mpolans

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/10/2020, 9:21 pm

ASChlem,

I suggest that you give a call to Pardini USA. It is sometimes quite difficult to get through, but if you persevere eventually you will get to talk directly with Karen or, even better, Alex Chichkov. Then be at your most polite and ask, pretty please, if they will sell you the parts you need. Have your credit card ready.

I don't guarantee that this approach will get you what you want, but if they have a choice of selling you a part at their asking price + shipping, versus no sale. Hmmm.........

Back to top Go down

Post by ASchlem 6/10/2020, 10:27 pm

I will give that a try.
Thanks

ASchlem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down