Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Co2 brass charging adapter

3 posters

Go down

Co2 brass charging adapter Empty Co2 brass charging adapter

Post by chuck2942 9/4/2020, 4:59 am

I have a walther cp2. Want to replace co2 charging adapter to fill walther co2 cylinders. Also the gas discharge nipple that attaches to adapter. Help would be appreciated. Thanks!

chuck2942

chuck2942 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Co2 brass charging adapter Empty Re: Co2 brass charging adapter

Post by Ed Hall 9/4/2020, 6:14 am

chuck2942 wrote:I have a walther cp2. Want to replace co2 charging adapter to fill walther co2 cylinders. Also the gas discharge nipple that attaches to adapter. Help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Pilkguns would be my first choice, if they have parts.  Although I found them expensive, Earl's Repair Service, Inc. also has CP2 parts.

Ed Hall

http://www.starreloaders.com/edhall/

Back to top Go down

Co2 brass charging adapter Empty Walther cp2. Co2 cylinder

Post by chuck2942 9/13/2020, 6:15 pm

Anyone out there have an input on walther cp2 cylinder replacement or repair ? Thanks

chuck2942

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightfoot 9/16/2020, 3:10 pm

You'll need to have one machined.  I have the same problem.  I'm going to list my gun for sale in the commercial row if you want to look.  I have cylinders and seals that come with it.
Lightfoot
Lightfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Hall 9/16/2020, 5:10 pm

Not sure if it's helpful, since the OP says "replace," but I took some pictures of the adapter parts and the discharge nipple that came with my CP2 (non-match) gun.  The adapter is actually an inner piece and a collar, with a plastic seal.  Note that the discharge nipple has an offset pin with a center hole that mates to the end of the adapter on one side and a centered pin that depresses the cylinder valve on the other.

Sorry, but I couldn't find any part numbers on any of the items or in the basic literature that was included.

Co2 brass charging adapter Cp2adn10
Co2 brass charging adapter Cp2adn11

Ed Hall

Back to top Go down

Post by chuck2942 9/16/2020, 5:20 pm

Thanks to all I was able to get an adaptor and discharge nipple. Am working on new or used walther cp2 cylinders. Keep in touch , thanks again

chuck2942

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Hall 9/16/2020, 5:42 pm

chuck2942 wrote:Thanks to all   I was able to get an adaptor and discharge nipple. Am working on  new or used walther cp2 cylinders. Keep in touch , thanks again
Glad to read that you are all set with the parts.  In case you're not aware of it, if you intend to shoot International events, they may not allow CO2 cylinders that are over a certain number of years old.  I don't remember the age, but maybe some others might chime in.

Ed Hall

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down