Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CZ Custom Shop SP01 Accurarized, Sig 210 ,Walther PPQ or RO 9mm

Go down

CZ Custom Shop SP01 Accurarized, Sig 210 ,Walther PPQ or RO 9mm Empty CZ Custom Shop SP01 Accurarized, Sig 210 ,Walther PPQ or RO 9mm

Post by rich.tullo 12/14/2020, 9:16 pm

I am thinking about getting a new toy to plink and maybe try give it a go at an indoor BE match. 

The Walter PPQ is cheap and by all accounts they are accurate but have a nice but heavy trigger. 

I am very partial to the CZ 75 the CZ custom shop advertises an accurized SP01 and while the trigger is too light for EIC, Dawson makes a patridge sight for that gun and it comes with nice LPA style rear sight. 

I also like the idea of 38 super and I think converting 9MM to 38 super is not a huge project. 

Last on the list is a American Sig 210. I shot one an it is not a real 210, more like a 226 that looks like a 210 but it is a pretty gun.
rich.tullo
rich.tullo

Back to top Go down

CZ Custom Shop SP01 Accurarized, Sig 210 ,Walther PPQ or RO 9mm Empty Re: CZ Custom Shop SP01 Accurarized, Sig 210 ,Walther PPQ or RO 9mm

Post by Guest 12/14/2020, 10:06 pm

There have been numerous threads on this subject recently, particularly on the CZ and P210 - do a search.

You are considering a very broad spectrum and there are numerous issues affecting each specific option - ammo, optic mount, trigger. IMHO you need to refine your focus.

Recently I have been using a SIG P210-A target for EIC Service. It shoots well with slower 147JHP ammo, but I had to get help to increase the trigger to Service weight = there is a thread.

I have a 1911 9mm (and a complete kit to convert to 38 Super Comp, but have not yet got around to trying that). It is easier to work on the 1911, sort trigger and mount optics, etc., but I prefer the P210 for EIC and would choose a 45 for CF over a 9mm every time.

YMMV

Back to top Go down