Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Messages not showing in My Outbox?

5 posters

Go down

Private Messages not showing in My Outbox? Empty Private Messages not showing in My Outbox?

Post by jshank 12/31/2020, 9:09 am

I am wondering why when I send a Private Message to someone on Commercial Row id does not show in my out box.  I have no way to confirm that the message was sent.
Thanks Jeff

jshank

Back to top Go down

Private Messages not showing in My Outbox? Empty Re: Private Messages not showing in My Outbox?

Post by Wobbley 12/31/2020, 10:33 am

Are any of your boxes full?
Wobbley
Wobbley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Private Messages not showing in My Outbox? Empty Re: Private Messages not showing in My Outbox?

Post by Ed Hall 12/31/2020, 2:34 pm

I believe that messages are only in the Outbox until read by the recipient.  After that, they move to the Sentbox.  But, someone can correct me (and probably will), if I'm mistaken.

Ed Hall

http://www.starreloaders.com/edhall/

SingleActionAndrew likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PhotoEscape 12/31/2020, 3:19 pm

Ed Hall wrote:I believe that messages are only in the Outbox until read by the recipient.  After that, they move to the Sentbox.  But, someone can correct me (and probably will), if I'm mistaken.
+1.  It is absolutely correct.

AP
PhotoEscape
PhotoEscape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mikemargolis 1/1/2021, 7:55 pm

I'd be willing to bet Ed Hall has the answer to your issue.

mikemargolis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down