Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bullseye Bootcamp April 2021

3 posters

Go down

Bullseye Bootcamp April 2021 Empty Bullseye Bootcamp April 2021

Post by Wobbley 4/23/2021, 9:37 am

Jus finished the Bullseye Bootcamp at the Cardinal Center.  Content was excellent lecture then shooting.  Had enough time one-on-one with the Gunny to get a personalized feel for the training.  Excellent way to spend a week boning up for the season.

The weather turned sour on Tuesday cold,Wednesday we had 3 inches of snow and yesterday the wind and temperature made it pretty harsh especially for this SW desert dweller...

Thanks to Stu Konefsky for organizing this. And he’s trying to set up another one in September to early October timeframe.
Wobbley
Wobbley
Admin

SonOfSwede and Tom Goffe like this post

Back to top Go down

Bullseye Bootcamp April 2021 Empty Re: Bullseye Bootcamp April 2021

Post by Orpanaut 4/23/2021, 11:07 am

Would the September/October event also be at the Cardinal Center?

Orpanaut

Back to top Go down

Post by Wobbley 4/23/2021, 3:19 pm

Most likely.
Wobbley
Wobbley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by devildog 4/26/2021, 5:30 pm

I was there.  It was great.  I went into it thinking one of three things would happen:

1. Gunny would whisper something magical in my ear and I would never leave the 9 ring again. 

2. I would think it was snake oil and something I could learn by watching YouTube videos or pick up on my own eventually. 

3. I would be confident in the knowledge and techniques presented and come away with a training program to get better.  

Luckily it was door #3. The weather did not cooperate and freezing cold does not make for a good training environment, but I had a great time and if they put it together again this fall I will be there, work permitting. Bullseye is not as popular down here, so it was great to meet a bunch of dedicated shooters.
devildog
devildog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down