Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CCI Standard at CCI

3 posters

Go down

CCI Standard at CCI Empty CCI Standard at CCI

Post by machinist mike Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:02 pm

Just finished ordering my second brick of CCI Standard from the CCI website, one brick last evening, and a second brick this morning.  Total cost with shipping and tax was not quite $68.00 each.  It hurts, but if you need it, you need it.  As a side note. went to a gun show in Medina, Ohio on Saturday.  Primers were 200.00/ thousand, and one dealer had 2 bricks of CCI standard, He wanted 150.00/brick.  I told him I could buy it straight from the factory for less than half his asking, He called me a liar, said he was a dealer and knew better. Oh well.

machinist mike

Back to top Go down

CCI Standard at CCI Empty Re: CCI Standard at CCI

Post by Guest Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:06 pm

Suddenly CCI SV has been appearing on GunBroker - obviously gougers getting it from CCI and flipping it at an inflated price on GB. ho hum!

No doubt some of that truck load of Aguila stolen in Mexico will also be selling on GB soon!

Back to top Go down

Post by spyer40 Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:11 am

Walmart around here has been getting Federal Automatch in pretty regularly for $19/335 round box including tax. Loading up and saving my last case of CCI from pre pandemic

spyer40

Back to top Go down

Post by Kp321 Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:18 am

Automatch directly from Federal is $30.00 for the 325 round box. Apparently CCI and Federal (same people) are getting in on the ammo marketing. They have to charge full list price or their wholesalers would have a cat!

Kp321

troystaten and spyer40 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down