Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what aimpoint h2 mount to get for pardini.

5 posters

Go down

what aimpoint h2  mount to get for pardini.  Empty what aimpoint h2 mount to get for pardini.

Post by shankedshot610 7/2/2021, 4:30 pm

When buying a aimpoint micro h2 to be used on a pardini sp22 along with the kodiak mount what mount choice do you want from aimpoint ? there is like 5 choices avail.

shankedshot610

Back to top Go down

what aimpoint h2  mount to get for pardini.  Empty Re: what aimpoint h2 mount to get for pardini.

Post by mspingeld 7/2/2021, 4:40 pm

https://kcskustomcreations.com/product/kodiak-machine-pardini-mount/

mspingeld
Admin

james r chapman and kc.crawford.7 like this post

Back to top Go down

what aimpoint h2  mount to get for pardini.  Empty Re: what aimpoint h2 mount to get for pardini.

Post by shankedshot610 7/3/2021, 9:39 am

I meant for the optic itself like how does the optic attach to the kodiak aimpoint gives you several mounting options when buying it

shankedshot610

Back to top Go down

Post by DA/SA 7/3/2021, 10:38 am

I believe that you don't need anything other than the Aimpoint and the Kodiac that you already have.
DA/SA
DA/SA

Back to top Go down

Post by kc.crawford.7 7/3/2021, 10:42 am

shankedshot610 wrote:I meant for the optic itself like how does the optic attach to the kodiak aimpoint gives you several mounting options when buying it
The Kodiak base replaces the factory base.  If you can purchase the optic without a base at all you'll save a few bucks for something you don't need.  I have a few H-2 2MOA dots on hand if you're interested.
kc.crawford.7
kc.crawford.7

http://www.kcskustomcreations.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shankedshot610 7/3/2021, 11:42 am

kc.crawford.7 wrote:
shankedshot610 wrote:I meant for the optic itself like how does the optic attach to the kodiak aimpoint gives you several mounting options when buying it
The Kodiak base replaces the factory base.  If you can purchase the optic without a base at all you'll save a few bucks for something you don't need.  I have a few H-2 2MOA dots on hand if you're interested.

Yep thats what i meant they give you the option of no mount, weaver rail and a few others. yeah I'm interested pm ing you. Thanks !

shankedshot610

Back to top Go down

Post by james r chapman 7/3/2021, 2:47 pm

FYI
many other manufacturers now use the replaceable Aimpoint mount.
Holosun, sig, Primary arms.
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down