Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bullseye pistol near Portland, OR?

3 posters

Go down

Bullseye pistol near Portland, OR? Empty Bullseye pistol near Portland, OR?

Post by javaduke 9/30/2021, 3:16 pm

I'm planning to visit my friend in Portland around second half of October and would like to introduce him to the bullseye shooting. Are there any places in or near Portland with informal but regular matches?

javaduke

https://eb-custom.us

Back to top Go down

Bullseye pistol near Portland, OR? Empty Re: Bullseye pistol near Portland, OR?

Post by Toz35m 10/1/2021, 2:14 pm

October 16th we have the state champ's at Tri-Co Gun Club.  it is in Sherwood OR.  Not sure where you will be in Portland but you can search up Tri-County Gun Club and see how far it is from where you will be.
Toz35m
Toz35m

Back to top Go down

Post by javaduke 10/1/2021, 2:18 pm

Thanks, but I won't be able to make it by 16th, besides, I don't think state championship is a good event for a newcomer Smile But I saw that Tri-County club has Wednesday night bullseye practice, is that correct? It's about 30 min away from where my friend lives, we can make it there on a short notice.

javaduke

https://eb-custom.us

Back to top Go down

Post by Asa Yam 10/1/2021, 4:56 pm

javaduke wrote:... besides, I don't think state championship is a good event for a newcomer...
Why not?  It is an easy way to meet top shooters.  If going to the match to compete is an issue, see if some of the better shooters would be willing to meet at a local restaurant after the event.  There are a fair number of places to dine near the club.

Hope thishelps.

Asa

Asa Yam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down