Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Go down

New Member Empty New Member

Post by AJ Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:26 pm

Hi All,
Not sure how BullsEyeForum functions but I was always taught to say hello when meeting new friendly people.

I am new to the sport, from past Spring 2021 and joined NJPISTOLS.com after meeting Mary and Ray by coincedance at the Cherry NJ range. I learned a lot this past year and shot weekly 22mm borrowing pistols from NJPistols who were gracious enough to get me into the game. 

Purchase a pre-own fully loaded Hammerli X-Esse right before my first official NRA 2700 several weeks ago at Cherry Range NJ. My results were to my liking as a junior in the sport, and gave me even more envy to progress further. 

I was lucky to be able to test several 22mm pistols over the year before purchasing my Hammerli last month  and also shot and test several 1911 45ACP from co-shooter at the range. 

I decided to purchase a 1911-45ACP last week, which will be sent to Dave Salyer in coming weeks.

I will keep on shooting with NJPISTOL.COM (my mentors) moving forward and will also join Riverdale NJ pistol league. 

I look forward to meeting you all on the range sometime moving forward.

Respectfully,
AJ

AJ

Back to top Go down

New Member Empty Re: New Member

Post by Dcforman Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:31 pm

Welcome to the sport, AJ! It's great to have mentors available to help. It's a lifelong endeavor, and the benefits of learning will extend to many other facets of your life.

Thanks for saying hello! 

Dave 

PS - 22 millimeter guns aren't allowed in bullseye. Not sure I'd be able to handle an .886 caliber one handed myself...  Wink

Last edited by Dcforman on Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dcforman

Back to top Go down

Post by mspingeld Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:32 pm

Welcome AJ. I'm in Northeastern Bergen county. PM me if you're not far. I've got info on a league you might be interested in. At the very least you're welcome to come to my club as a guest some Tuesday evening. We can shoot for a while and talk Bullseye.

mspingeld
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:40 pm

Will do! Thank you for invitation. Will send PM 👍

AJ

Back to top Go down

New Member Empty RE:New Member

Post by lakemurrayman Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:49 pm

Welcome A.J.You will meet a lot of people willing to help you.You have picked a wonderful bullseye gunsmith and wonderful person in Dave Salyer.Enjoy this wonderful game.
John Harvey

lakemurrayman

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:25 pm

Dcforman wrote:
PS - 22 millimeter guns aren't allowed in bullseye. Not sure I'd be able to handle an .886 caliber one handed myself...  Wink

Funny and correct 😁
Those darn metric to imperial to grain… One would thing one measurement system would suffice! 👍

AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down