Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pardini SP22 Rubber Donuts replacement cycle

3 posters

Go down

Pardini SP22 Rubber Donuts replacement cycle Empty Pardini SP22 Rubber Donuts replacement cycle

Post by PhotoEscape Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:55 pm

I'm sure it was already discussed as I seam to remember seeing posts.  However I can't find it, and would appreciate someone replying with links! 

Issue at hand:  are there signs that indicate it is time to replace all those little black o-rings, that help dampening recoil on SP22, or it should be done as a maintenance procedure after so many rounds through?

Thanks,
AP
PhotoEscape
PhotoEscape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pardini SP22 Rubber Donuts replacement cycle Empty Re: Pardini SP22 Rubber Donuts replacement cycle

Post by Wobbley Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:53 am

Based on my experience as an enginerror, I’d measure the stack at every year or 5000 rounds (whichever comes first. If the stack is less than 2/3 of what a new stack, or if there are any cracked or broken, change them all.
Wobbley
Wobbley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pardini SP22 Rubber Donuts replacement cycle Empty Re: Pardini SP22 Rubber Donuts replacement cycle

Post by James Hensler Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:34 am

Wobbley wrote:Based on my experience as an enginerror, I’d measure the stack at every year or 5000 rounds (whichever comes first.  If the stack is less than 2/3 of what a new stack, or if there are any cracked or broken, change them all.
I myself is an Enginerror and I say if you shoot a full season it makes sense to spend the couple of bucks to replace them annually! Not anally! Lol

Especially if your lower is also used for a HP conversion
James Hensler
James Hensler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down