Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What size hex wrench adjusts the Ultradot L/T red dot sight

3 posters

Go down

What size hex wrench adjusts the Ultradot L/T red dot sight Empty What size hex wrench adjusts the Ultradot L/T red dot sight

Post by mikemyers 1/5/2022, 5:45 am

For adjusting the red dot Ultradot L/T sight, a tiny hex wrench is used to adjust the elevation and windage, and to lock things in place.
I'm trying to help someone who has lost his Allen key.  Does anyone here know the size hex wrench that is used?

The manual says:

1. For adjustment of elevation or windage, insert the supplied (12.5mm) hex wrench into the appropriate adjustment opening labeled “Up” or elevation and “R” for windage

Since 25mm is an inch, that is saying to use a half-inch Allen wrench to do the adjusting.   :-)

As I recall, the single wrench works in all three place, windage, elevation, and lock.  It's a tiny little wrench, perhaps 1.25 mm??
mikemyers
mikemyers

Back to top Go down

What size hex wrench adjusts the Ultradot L/T red dot sight Empty Re: What size hex wrench adjusts the Ultradot L/T red dot sight

Post by Willfish30 1/5/2022, 11:27 am

The small wrench for the L/T is 1.5 mm, the one for the base is 3.00 mm.

Willfish30

Back to top Go down

What size hex wrench adjusts the Ultradot L/T red dot sight Empty Re: What size hex wrench adjusts the Ultradot L/T red dot sight

Post by mikemyers 1/5/2022, 12:12 pm

Thanks!  

Gee, nobody, not even the tech support people, are aware of this issue.  I just called them, and left a message, my phone number, and the information you just posted.
mikemyers
mikemyers

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAGun 1/5/2022, 1:46 pm

It's a typical "fat finger" data entry error. The person went to hit the "1" key, and hit both "1" and "2" at nearly the same moment. Proof reading, if it happened at all, failed to catch the error. Safe to assume that most people have probably been able to just figure out which tool to use- the one that fits.
SonOfAGun
SonOfAGun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down