Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geco Semi-Auto .22 LR in stock at The Castle Arms - Shipment Arrived

2 posters

Go down

Geco Semi-Auto .22 LR in stock at The Castle Arms - Shipment Arrived Empty Geco Semi-Auto .22 LR in stock at The Castle Arms - Shipment Arrived

Post by Oleg G 1/10/2022, 7:17 pm

Folks,

NFI...

Last Friday I took a chance on a store that I have not dealt with before: The Castle Arms, in Kentucky.

The Castle Arms 
2048 Lexington Road 
Nicholasville, KY, US, 40356

They have Geco Semi-Auto .22 LR in stock for $4.35 per box or $419 a case. Geco Match and Geco Rifle shoots very well in my AW93 - I shot 95-97 Slow Fire at 50 yards, which is on par with my best results with any ammo. I was looking online for Geco ammo and found this store. 
I decided to call the place, spoke with Michael and placed an order with him over the phone. Payment method is credit card, so I felt relatively confident. This afternoon I received an email from FedEx that my package has been picked up. Estimated delivery date is this Wednesday. I will report back when I get my shipment. 
Michael said that he could sell me a pallet, if I wanted it. Smile
All in all, this does NOT seem to be a scam.

Their shipping charge is rather high - close to $50 for my order (3500 rounds), I think that for the case it will be about the same. However, even with this shipping charge and tax total price came to about $5.30 per box of 50. This is definitely much higher than the pre-pandemic prices of about $200 per case for this ammo, but the times are what they are.

Here is the link:

Rimfire Ammo | The Castle Arms

Best Regards,
Oleg.

Last edited by Oleg G on 1/12/2022, 2:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Oleg G
Oleg G

Ratguner likes this post

Back to top Go down

Geco Semi-Auto .22 LR in stock at The Castle Arms - Shipment Arrived Empty Re: Geco Semi-Auto .22 LR in stock at The Castle Arms - Shipment Arrived

Post by chiz1180 1/10/2022, 10:00 pm

No affiliation with the retail outfit, but I have had good experience with the geco semi-auto ammo. Consistent function and shot well. If I recall correctly it was a “lower tier” rws product. Could be a good option for euroguns.
chiz1180
chiz1180

james r chapman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Geco Semi-Auto .22 LR in stock at The Castle Arms - Shipment Arrived Empty Re: Geco Semi-Auto .22 LR in stock at The Castle Arms - Shipment Arrived

Post by Oleg G 1/12/2022, 2:51 pm

Received my shipment today. Well packaged and not damaged. So, I can recommend this seller.
NFI.

Best Regards,
Oleg.
Oleg G
Oleg G

Ratguner likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down