Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Rock River Arms Story - UPDATED!

+10
Wobbley
Robuc
JonathanZ
STEVE SAMELAK
inthebeech
Olde Pilot
Tim:H11
james r chapman
SingleActionAndrew
Allen Barnett
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My Rock River Arms Story - UPDATED! - Page 2 Empty My Rock River Arms Story - UPDATED!

Post by Allen Barnett Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well, I am 2 months plus into my wait on my new Rock River Arms 1911 National Match Hardball.  Last spring, I bought a used RRA Wad gun from a member of this board and fell in love with it. (Thanks George if you read this!) I received it too late to take to Camp Perry but started shooting it upon return.  Shortly afterwards I shot my new personal best with it and decided it was time to retire my 2 consecutive numbered Colt Government models that were manufactured in 1932.  My 2 Colts were originally built by my father in the early 60's after retiring from the ARMY AMU while he was working at the Air Force MU at Lackland AFB.  It had always been my desire to go to Camp Perry and compete with his pistols. Now that my Colts have been there and done that it was time to move on.  My Colts now retired will be passed to my son for his enjoyment.  I am hoping my new Hardball gun arrives in time for Camp Perry 2022!!!

Last edited by Allen Barnett on Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:43 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : new info)

Allen Barnett

SteveT, 8eightring, Grunt, Jon Eulette, ric1911a1, Hawkja, x90rider and like this post

Back to top Go down

My Rock River Arms Story - UPDATED! - Page 2 Empty Re: My Rock River Arms Story - UPDATED!

Post by swissyhawk Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:32 am

Thank you.  That makes a lot of sense.  That is exactly what I was wondering about.

swissyhawk

JRV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2