Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burn vs explode

2 posters

Go down

Burn vs explode Empty Burn vs explode

Post by Multiracer 3/9/2022, 7:08 pm

Stole this snippet from another forum....

"this is a problem. if you are a reloader this is how politicians stop your supply without you voting on the subject.
some buearorat has push thru a change in the classification of modern smokeless gun powder( not black powder)
they tried this with primers and got caught and had to back pedal, now it look like they snuck thru the reclassification of powder, and with another stroke of a pen could ban its transportation or make it so expensive you could not afford it.

PEOPLE THAT KNOW HOW TO STIR STUFF UP NEED TO MOVE THIS INFO ACROSS IN THE NET AND GET IT REVERSED.

modern gun powder BURNS, IT IS NOT AN EXPLOSIVE AS SHIPPED
SPREAD THE WORD GET THIS OUT THERE "

Multiracer

Back to top Go down

Burn vs explode Empty Re: Burn vs explode

Post by SteveT 3/9/2022, 8:01 pm

how about a reference to a law, policy, press release, speech? What has changed? My google skills didn't find anything from BATFE, DOT or anywhere else.
SteveT
SteveT

https://sites.google.com/site/sdturner/shooting

Back to top Go down

Post by Multiracer 3/10/2022, 7:49 am

SteveT wrote:how about a reference to a law, policy, press release, speech? What has changed? My google skills didn't find anything from BATFE, DOT or anywhere else.

Like I said in the OP...I stole this snippet from another forum. Just seeking clarification.

Multiracer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down