Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bullseye shooting instruction near Sacramento

4 posters

Go down

Bullseye shooting instruction near Sacramento  Empty Bullseye shooting instruction near Sacramento

Post by Gaprior Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:15 pm

I’m looking for any type of club, classes, instruction, etc. In the Sacramento area for bullseye precision type shooting. I use 22 cal and air pistols. Do those exist? Any help?

Gaprior

Back to top Go down

Bullseye shooting instruction near Sacramento  Empty Re: Bullseye shooting instruction near Sacramento

Post by rich.tullo Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:46 am

I think there is a active club in northern California, try th bullseye group on Facebook.
rich.tullo
rich.tullo

Back to top Go down

Bullseye shooting instruction near Sacramento  Empty Re: Bullseye shooting instruction near Sacramento

Post by oldsalt444 Sat May 21, 2022 8:50 pm

I'm the match director for the FSC Precision Pistol Club.  We have matches on the first Saturday of each month - 2700, 1800, International and CMP leg matches.  We shoot at the Sacramento Valley Shooting Center near Ione.  PM me and I'll send you more info.
oldsalt444
oldsalt444

Michael C likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesguy Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:16 pm

Hi, I tired to PM you but I just signed up and can't use that feature until I have 5 posts and I don't want to clog up the forum with junk.

I would appreciate it if you could send me the info.  I shot bullseye a couple of times years ago and it was really humbling.  Now that I am retired I would like to give it a shot after some practice.

I looked at the Sac Valley Shooting Center webtsite, that's where I shoot. I know that have matches first Saturday of month, but otherwise the site is pretty incomprehensible to me.

If you can't PM me I can provide an email if thata's okay.

Thanks,
Bluesguy
Bluesguy

Back to top Go down

Post by oldsalt444 Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:51 pm

We are done shooting for this year and I'm waiting on a few issues to clear before starting next year's schedule.  Send me your email and I'll send you the program when it's all up and running.
oldsalt444
oldsalt444

Bluesguy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesguy Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:23 pm

I tried to send my email and got this message...

New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.

I will wait until next week to send my email.

Thanks so much
Bluesguy
Bluesguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down