Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are my Aimpoint buying options?

+2
Olde Pilot
Tim:H11
6 posters

Go down

What are my Aimpoint buying options? Empty What are my Aimpoint buying options?

Post by Tim:H11 4/13/2022, 7:29 pm

Has anyone recently been able to buy an Aimpoint 9000sc for less than $471?? Just curious. I will be looking to buy one sometime this year and I thought they were less than that but maybe they've gone up.

Back to top Go down

What are my Aimpoint buying options? Empty 9000sc

Post by Olde Pilot 4/13/2022, 7:39 pm

Try eurooptic.com

Olde Pilot

Back to top Go down

What are my Aimpoint buying options? Empty Re: What are my Aimpoint buying options?

Post by chiz1180 4/13/2022, 8:16 pm

I paid $460ish about a year ago for one, which I think at the time was the "normal" price. Occasionally the bigger outfits have sales. Midway occasionally has like 5-10% off or something like that for them.
chiz1180
chiz1180

Back to top Go down

What are my Aimpoint buying options? Empty Re: What are my Aimpoint buying options?

Post by zanemoseley 4/13/2022, 8:50 pm

Go to SportOptics.com they are $471 but have a 18% code REDDOT18 to get you down to $386. You can thank me next time you see me lol.

https://www.sportoptics.com/aimpoint-9000-sc-2moa.html

zanemoseley

Back to top Go down

Post by PhotoEscape 4/13/2022, 9:42 pm

Jason,

Depending on time of the purchase your options aren't limited to 9000Sc.  Zane provided you with best option for purchasing this particular dot.  However if that promo is no longer, you can purchase Aimpont PRO or ACO and compliment it with Jon Shue's or mine rear extenders - https://www.photoescapeinc.com/products/aimpoint-pro-shades-kit.html , and have 9000Sc equivalent.  You also will be able to use two 30mm attachment rings to mount the dot.  Overall purchase would be in $430 range with no discount codes.  However sportoptics.com runs promos on all AP dots, so you might be able to use same code for getting discount on PRO or ACO as well.

AP
PhotoEscape
PhotoEscape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyDean 4/13/2022, 10:25 pm

Jason, all of the offers mentioned by others are, AFAIK, only applicable to the 2moa 9000. That is probably what you want anyhow, your eyes are still young and sharp!

I am in the process of switching over to 9000's (from H1's) after Aimpoint recently started to offer 4moa 9000's. Unlike the 4moa H1 (even though Aimpoint print 4moa on the side and used to sell them as 4moa, the dot is much smaller), the 4moa 9000 does display a nice round dot that is more like the 4moa of an Ultradot. My old eyes need the bigger dot. But I have not come across any discount offers for the 4moa version - so I bought mine direct from Aimpoint.

Several eminent Bullseye experts recommended the 9000 to me, particularly on a 1911, but I resisted, didn't like the huge size and ungainly appearance. Then two things changed my mind - I walked along the line at the DMW and realised that almost all of the HM's had 9000's on their 1911's. Then Aimpoint added a 4moa option. No more excuses, had to do it! I am very happy with the feel on a 1911. I am still evaluating them on the Pardini's, balance, position and muzzle weight optimization is more complicated, but I am working it out. Thanks to Alex P I have also evaluated a 2moa 9000, but, as I have said, my old eyes need the 4moa.

Hope that you drop on a bargain somewhere.

RoyDean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down