Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

US vs European Izh-35M Differences?

2 posters

Go down

US vs European Izh-35M Differences? Empty US vs European Izh-35M Differences?

Post by mpolans Thu 14 Apr - 11:32

I’m trying to get left handed grips for my US Izh-35M. I thought the only differences that would matter in regard to grips were the side button mag release and manual safety on the left side.
I understand that the US version also has a grip safety, but I didn’t think the dimensions at the rear of the frame were any different. (True?)
My plan was to simply convert the mag release to the European-style bottom release and relieve the top left side of the grip for the manual safety. Are there any other differences that would matter regarding fitting a set of Euro-spec lefty grips to my US-spec Izh-35M?

mpolans

Back to top Go down

US vs European Izh-35M Differences? Empty Re: US vs European Izh-35M Differences?

Post by rich.tullo Thu 14 Apr - 21:00

I would not buy an IZY unless you can get 2 because parts are super hard to get.
rich.tullo
rich.tullo

Back to top Go down

US vs European Izh-35M Differences? Empty Re: US vs European Izh-35M Differences?

Post by mpolans Thu 14 Apr - 22:58

rich.tullo wrote:I would not buy an IZY unless you can get 2 because parts are super hard to get.
Thank you. Do you happen to know the answer to my actual question?

mpolans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down