Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free bullet and case trays for your reloading station.

5 posters

Go down

Free bullet and case trays for your reloading station. Empty Free bullet and case trays for your reloading station.

Post by zanemoseley 4/14/2022, 3:41 pm

Figured out the bottom of the Tide pod style bins and washer fluid jugs have nice plastic bottoms that can be reused for holding reloading components and keep them rolling around too much. Much easier to clean than Akro bins since they're totally smooth, easy clean up even if you get case or bullet lube on them with denatured alcohol.

Free bullet and case trays for your reloading station. 04142210

zanemoseley

Back to top Go down

Free bullet and case trays for your reloading station. Empty Re: Free bullet and case trays for your reloading station.

Post by Wobbley 4/14/2022, 4:27 pm

And they’re cheap enough to just pitch. Good call.
Wobbley
Wobbley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Free bullet and case trays for your reloading station. Empty Re: Free bullet and case trays for your reloading station.

Post by zanemoseley 4/14/2022, 6:29 pm

Also those are Star 148gr bullets, I still have 2 sealed boxes left from 1993. Almost makes me sad opening, need to preserve the last 2 boxes as I open them which is tricky because they're triple stapled on the flaps, sometimes old packaging can be really neat, these boxes were printed on 4 sides with the logo, old address and sticker with the bullet profile. Should post some pics of them, wish they were still around.

zanemoseley

Back to top Go down

Post by GrumpyOldMan 4/14/2022, 8:35 pm

What if I prefer to clean them with natural alcohol? Laughing

GrumpyOldMan

Back to top Go down

Post by SteveT 4/15/2022, 3:23 am

Brilliant. Thanks for sharing.
SteveT
SteveT

https://sites.google.com/site/sdturner/shooting

Back to top Go down

Post by james r chapman 4/15/2022, 5:37 am

zanemoseley wrote:Also those are Star 148gr bullets, I still have 2 sealed boxes left from 1993. Almost makes me sad opening, need to preserve the last 2 boxes as I open them which is tricky because they're triple stapled on the flaps, sometimes old packaging can be really neat, these boxes were printed on 4 sides with the logo, old address and sticker with the bullet profile. Should post some pics of them, wish they were still around.

😉 
Free bullet and case trays for your reloading station. A742b710
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zanemoseley 4/15/2022, 6:46 am

That's them! Mine has a big 11/93 written on it with a fat sharpie, not sure if Star did that or the previous owner. Got a case a few years back from Bill in Nashville. I've also got some new Zero/Magnus 148wc's to try after I exhaust my last 1k of these.

I've tried Akro bins and even old glass soup bowls for dispensing and really like these new flat trays. With bowls the bullets need to be fluffed occasionally or they get harder to pick up.

zanemoseley

Back to top Go down

Post by james r chapman 4/15/2022, 9:26 am

11/93 here also!
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down