Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CCI SV .22LR at Midsouth Shooters Supply

3 posters

Go down

CCI SV .22LR at Midsouth Shooters Supply Empty CCI SV .22LR at Midsouth Shooters Supply

Post by Allgoodhits Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:14 pm

FWIW

Midsouth Shooters Supply is showing CCI SV .22LR in stock

0032 $11.99/100

0035 $  4.59/50
Allgoodhits
Allgoodhits

Back to top Go down

CCI SV .22LR at Midsouth Shooters Supply Empty Re: CCI SV .22LR at Midsouth Shooters Supply

Post by TicTocer Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:39 pm

The 50 round boxes are 24 cents cheaper than the local Walmart’s. Limit is 20 boxes or two bricks.
I was in Clarksville two weeks ago. Should have dropped by. I’ll go next time in the area.
Happened to pick up 15 boxes at one of the Walmart’s this evening. Lady came in about 1 minute and rang me out there. Went by the one a mile from home yesterday and waited 10 minutes and gave up on getting someone to open the ammo case.
Ordering from Midsourh sure is easier.

TicTocer

Back to top Go down

CCI SV .22LR at Midsouth Shooters Supply Empty Re: CCI SV .22LR at Midsouth Shooters Supply

Post by REConley Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:41 am

I was at my BIG LGS yesterday (Adventure Outdoors) and I stopped counting the pallets of various pistol and rifle ammo they had out front in the sales floor area at 50 pallets. The primer shelves were full as well as the powder. Wasn't the cheapest in the world but it is all back in supply.
REConley
REConley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down