Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Perry Results Available and Request for Old Camp Perry Results Booklets

+4
Rodger Barthlow
shanneba
Chase Turner
SteveT
8 posters

Go down

Camp Perry Results Available and Request for Old Camp Perry Results Booklets Empty Camp Perry Results Available and Request for Old Camp Perry Results Booklets

Post by SteveT Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:13 pm

I downloaded all the results files from the CMP website so you don't have to. This year's Camp Perry Pistol Results, and many previous years, can be downloaded by clicking here.

I am looking for the results booklet from 2004 and any results from 1978 and earlier. If you know of any place I can get them, please contact me. I will scan and return the match bulletins to you.
SteveT
SteveT

https://sites.google.com/site/sdturner/shooting

Back to top Go down

Camp Perry Results Available and Request for Old Camp Perry Results Booklets Empty Re: Camp Perry Results Available and Request for Old Camp Perry Results Booklets

Post by Chase Turner Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:45 pm

Steve-

Thanks for putting this resource together. I know it takes a lot of work.

I can't help you with your data request, exactly, but I'm wondering- would the Port Clinton library have any of these materials? It seems like a place at least some of this stuff would end up. Whether it would still be there is the question, of course.

-Chase

Chase Turner

Back to top Go down

Camp Perry Results Available and Request for Old Camp Perry Results Booklets Empty Re: Camp Perry Results Available and Request for Old Camp Perry Results Booklets

Post by SteveT Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:31 pm

Not a bad idea. I've also thought that the NRA should have old results books in their library or museum but I haven't had the time to try to chase them down.

If you or anyone reading this has the time and energy to pursue it, that would be great. If you can get the paper copies to me, I will scan them and return them.
SteveT
SteveT

Back to top Go down

Post by shanneba Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:07 pm

The NRA has an online results archive going back to 1979 -

National Matches Results Archive

shanneba

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodger Barthlow Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:44 pm

I tried to open the Zip file for 2022 and I couldn't open it.

Edit; I managed to get in today and see my scores, 
Thanks for supplying the link.
Rodger Barthlow
Rodger Barthlow

Back to top Go down

Post by SteveT Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:54 pm

Rodger Barthlow wrote:I tried to open the Zip file for 2022 and I couldn't open it.

What happens when you click the link? do you get a preview in a new window with the list of files in the .zip? That's what I get. The download icon in preview window allows you to save it locally. Not the simplest. Something has changed in Google Sites and/or Drive since the last time I updated it. I'm looking into it, but don't have a lot of time right now.
SteveT
SteveT

Back to top Go down

Post by DA/SA Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:10 am

I was trying to view the results on my PC and can't find anything that will open a .csv file. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
DA/SA
DA/SA

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Eulette Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:43 am

https://competitor.nra.org/public/ChampionshipResults.aspx

Select match of your choice….
Jon
Jon Eulette
Jon Eulette

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotwang Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:15 am

DA/SA wrote:I was trying to view the results on my PC and can't find anything that will open a .csv file. Any suggestions?

Excel, libre office, Google sheets, or another spreadsheet program.

Google “open csv files” to see some articles that explain how use some free software.

Rotwang

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodger Barthlow Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:53 am

SteveT wrote:
Rodger Barthlow wrote:I tried to open the Zip file for 2022 and I couldn't open it.

What happens when you click the link? do you get a preview in a new window with the list of files in the .zip? That's what I get. The download icon in preview window allows you to save it locally. Not the simplest. Something has changed in Google Sites and/or Drive since the last time I updated it. I'm looking into it, but don't have a lot of time right now.
Not sure what was going on except the links didn't work and the next day they did. I think it was a Microsoft thing since they want you to buy the Excel app. I had Microsoft office but didn't renew it. I think they were playing games.
Rodger Barthlow
Rodger Barthlow

Back to top Go down

Post by fc60 Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:17 am

Greetings,

Download LibreOffice.

Cheers,

Dave
fc60
fc60

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down