Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Atterbury Results Available and Links Fixed in Results Archive

5 posters

Go down

Camp Atterbury Results Available and Links Fixed in Results Archive Empty Camp Atterbury Results Available and Links Fixed in Results Archive

Post by SteveT 8/6/2022, 7:35 pm

The results from the NRA Pistol Championships at Camp Atterbury have been added to the results archive, available by clicking here.

The hyperlinks have been fixed so they will download the file directly and not send you to the Google Drive page. If you still have problems with the links please let me know.

The results from 1969 have been added thanks to John Hash. If anyone know where other results bulletins are from 1978 and earlier, please get in touch with me. I will work with you or the owner of the results to get the booklets scanned and returned.

Finally I have a paper copy of the 2004 results bulletin which will be posted soon. Thank you Dennis Kriek. That completes the results since 1979.

If you want the raw web page address here is it:
https://sites.google.com/site/sdturner/campperryresults
SteveT
SteveT

https://sites.google.com/site/sdturner/shooting

SingleActionAndrew likes this post

Back to top Go down

Camp Atterbury Results Available and Links Fixed in Results Archive Empty Re: Camp Atterbury Results Available and Links Fixed in Results Archive

Post by james r chapman 8/6/2022, 8:08 pm

Wonder when posting in American rifleman stopped.
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Camp Atterbury Results Available and Links Fixed in Results Archive Empty Re: Camp Atterbury Results Available and Links Fixed in Results Archive

Post by SingleActionAndrew 8/7/2022, 9:28 am

Thank you Steve
SingleActionAndrew
SingleActionAndrew

Back to top Go down

Post by Skid 8/7/2022, 10:05 am

The American Rifleman usually reports on the National Matches in there October/November issues Jim as I remember it.

Skid

Back to top Go down

Post by Colt711 8/11/2022, 12:57 am

Steve,
You have done a lot of work and I, for one, appreciate having the info available! I'm sure many others will find it  interesting.
Ron Habegger

Colt711

SteveT likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down