Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aristocrat ribs

3 posters

Go down

Aristocrat ribs Empty Aristocrat ribs

Post by inthebeech 11/27/2022, 7:49 am

Do any of you smiths have any replacement front sights for their "Auto-5S?"  This is their standard rib for five inch 1911's.  I would also need you to swage/pin it on.  If you're familiar with them then you know how they go on. Aristocrat may be the only ones with the fixturing to do this properly but I thought I'd ask.  Aristocrat is in the middle of a move (and has been) and can't address customer needs right now.
Their front sights come in a few different heights.  We can talk details if you have the parts and can do the work.
Thanks,
Ed
inthebeech
inthebeech

Back to top Go down

Aristocrat ribs Empty Re: Aristocrat ribs

Post by robert84010 11/27/2022, 10:46 am

Let me guess he's moving out of the communist mecca of CA?

robert84010

Back to top Go down

Post by javaduke 11/27/2022, 2:03 pm

Hmm, wondering how hard it would be just to manufacture a new front sight of the specific height. Do you have the original sight? If yes, I could probably measure it and make a new one...

Upd: just saw the picture on the Aristocrat web site, well, it looks like a fairly simple part to make, similar to the Pardini front sight. If you are interested, please pm me and we'll discuss the details.

javaduke

https://eb-custom.us

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down