Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pardini Bullseye??

+2
james r chapman
paulj
6 posters

Go down

Pardini Bullseye?? Empty Pardini Bullseye??

Post by paulj 12/23/2022, 5:38 pm

Pardini Bullseye?? A4328410

Noticed this at my local Cabela's last night and i'm trying to understand what this Pardini is.  It appears to have a bullseye grip.  The shiny bars on the sides of the frame protrude which i think means that it is not a "NEW" version.  Looks like it has an aftermarket rail, at least it's not what Pardini offers on their Bullseye version.  Can any of you offer insight?

paulj

Back to top Go down

Pardini Bullseye?? Empty Re: Pardini Bullseye??

Post by james r chapman 12/23/2022, 5:41 pm

Is that a steel forend cap?

Last edited by james r chapman on 12/24/2022, 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Auto spell!!)
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fc60 12/23/2022, 7:00 pm

Greetings,

The barrel shroud appears to be the earlier Steel version. Not positive which variation of barrel it has.

The rail looks like one that Larry's Guns used to sell. I "thought" they were machined by Pardini in Italy.

Cheers,

Dave
fc60
fc60

Back to top Go down

Post by Tripscape 12/23/2022, 10:22 pm

This is Pardii pre-New, should be identical to.Nygord version. Big differences include 4 barrel weights vs 6 weights in new. Should be solid trigger vs fully adjustable pivoting trigger shoe. Instead of Padini New lightring cuts (fat frame with cuts) this one is thin frame with fatter areas. I think there are other differences such as buffer. Still an amazing pistol. Looks like Marchdot 2 on top. Street price closer to 1500, but prices keep changing lately.

Tripscape

Back to top Go down

Post by NukeMMC 12/24/2022, 9:43 am

Looks just like my Nygord 4-weight Sp. Serial number isn't far off from mine either. Uses 7mm weights & springs instead of the "new" 8mm. The bolt doesn't have the buffer weight & o-rings the New version has.
NukeMMC
NukeMMC

Back to top Go down

Post by BruceV 12/25/2022, 1:31 pm

I don't have any experience with the older Pardini's, a few guys at my club have them and they shoot mid 280's with them, no issues.

I agree with Tripscape, price seems high, especially when you can purchase a new one for $2,500.00, Pardini has $150.00 off right now until the end of the month.  

Sure this one has a dot new one doesn't, unless you buy the Champion Set. 
If you decide to move forward on it, make them an offer, start a little low and work up if you have to.

BruceV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down