Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anatomic grips for N frame revolver

+2
Jack H
Tripscape
6 posters

Go down

Anatomic grips for N frame revolver Empty Anatomic grips for N frame revolver

Post by Tripscape 1/24/2023, 7:02 pm

Does anyone make S&W N frame anatomic grips? Square butt in particular, but would be interesting to know if round butt also. I just cannot find any references to ones ever being offered for that frame size. I love the feel of 27 with 6 inch barrel, would love to shoot it in anatomics. 38sp of course. 
Thanks!

Tripscape

Back to top Go down

Anatomic grips for N frame revolver Empty Re: Anatomic grips for N frame revolver

Post by Jack H 1/24/2023, 9:24 pm

I have these by now retired Randall Fung.  They work great as you can see in the offhand shots there.
Not for sale though.
Anatomic grips for N frame revolver SW-45-AR-SFgroup
However unless Randall would object, I would be willing to send them to our 3D guy to print out some copies.  Pictured are large-with a reduced girth size, squarebutt.  I also have the same Fung grips for K frame.

Maybe you would be interested in a 38/44 N frame 38 Spcl?  I have one getting ready to downsize my herd.
Jack H
Jack H

Back to top Go down

Anatomic grips for N frame revolver Empty Re: Anatomic grips for N frame revolver

Post by chopper 1/24/2023, 9:49 pm

Nils makes some really nice grips, I shot their Rhomlas with finger grooves on a 686 6", quite comfortable and the balance was nice also. They make some anatomical grips, you'll have to go to their website.
 I have a very nice anatomical by Randall Fung on my 4" 686, I'd recommend them any time, but he retired last year.
 Dick Horton makes anatomical grips also, I've never tried his grips.
Stan

chopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tripscape 1/25/2023, 12:12 am

Yes, Nills make amazing grips. They are my go to for all pistols. K frame is great. However, they do not have N frame offering in anatomic.

I am happy with 27,  just want to dress it properly in all wood anatomic outfit )))

Can someone with Horton revolver grips please give a feedback on how they look and feel?  To me it seems that Dick's grips are almost always unnecessarily larger than they need to be and drop the resting middle finger position much lower than intended by original guard undercut.  Craftsmanship is impeccable top notch though!

Tripscape

Back to top Go down

Post by BerryhillAC 1/25/2023, 6:35 am

I can help you with those anatomic grips for your revolvers.  I make 3d-printed custom grips for square and round butt K and N frames, in addition to many Ruger and Dan Wessons as well.  Over the years I've 3d scanned a number of different revolver grip designs and modified them digitally to fit a variety of guns and hand sizes per shooters' needs.  I print using a wood composite material that feels like wood in your hand.   Search this site and TargetTalk for lots of reviews of my work and check out examples at PrecisionTargetPistolGrips.com.

Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions along the way.

Andrew

Precision Target Pistol Grips

BerryhillAC

John B Fowler likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BE Mike 1/25/2023, 9:23 am

Tripscape wrote:Does anyone make S&W N frame anatomic grips? Square butt in particular, but would be interesting to know if round butt also. I just cannot find any references to ones ever being offered for that frame size. I love the feel of 27 with 6 inch barrel, would love to shoot it in anatomics. 38sp of course. 
Thanks!
I might have a pair for a S&W, N frame, square butt I'd be willing to sell at a very reasonable price.
BE Mike
BE Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Tripscape 1/25/2023, 9:54 am

Mike,
Please send me a PM with pics and price. Thanks!

Tripscape

Back to top Go down

Post by John B Fowler 1/25/2023, 4:54 pm

Sile and Herret's in wood and occasionally some of the Fitz in plastic show up on Ebay for N and K frames.

John B Fowler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down