Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Email Address EULETTE PRECISION

5 posters

Go down

New Email Address EULETTE PRECISION Empty New Email Address EULETTE PRECISION

Post by Jon Eulette 4/18/2023, 1:38 pm

My current email account is grossly over storage capacity. So I've had to create a new account. I can be messaged at

euletteprecision AT hotmail DOT com

Thanks

Jon
Jon Eulette
Jon Eulette

chopper, sayracin, RoyDean, RodJ and SaraiEsq like this post

Back to top Go down

New Email Address EULETTE PRECISION Empty Re: New Email Address EULETTE PRECISION

Post by javaduke 4/19/2023, 9:06 am

Jon, I highly recommend ProtonMail. $4/month gives you 19 Gb of storage plus it's much more secure than Gmail, plus your data is not used anywhere (your mailbox is encrypted) and the servers are in Switzerland. 
You can create an address in Protonmail and forward your Hotmail and other addresses you might have.

javaduke

https://eb-custom.us

dieselguy624 likes this post

Back to top Go down

New Email Address EULETTE PRECISION Empty Re: New Email Address EULETTE PRECISION

Post by JHHolliday 4/19/2023, 9:59 am

+1 on Protonmail.  Also highly recommend their VPN - which anonymizes your IP address and location, which is essential in some countries* for full access to the interweb

https://protonvpn.com/

*likely soon all
JHHolliday
JHHolliday

Back to top Go down

Post by javaduke 4/19/2023, 10:01 am

Ah, forgot to mention, VPN is included in $4/month plan, I use it all the time Smile

#not affiliated, not sponsored Smile I just like good quality software (which is a luxury these days...)

javaduke

https://eb-custom.us

chopper likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by straybrit 4/19/2023, 12:20 pm

Or - take the next step - register euletteprecision.com (domain is available at $12 a year) and use that with Proton Mail. Given that you are in such a gun friendly environment you've now got a domain that you can switch between providers if necessary, fully encrypted email and operate over a VPN run out of Switzerland.

If that sounds complex - well, yes it kinda is - until you know how to do it. Think of it as stripping / reassembling a Ruger. It's only painful the first few times and there's quite a few people in here that can help.

Now if only Proton Mail would get their asses in gear and actually deliver on the family plan they've been hinting at for ever .... grumble grumble grumble.

straybrit

Back to top Go down

Post by RodJ 4/19/2023, 5:12 pm

straybrit wrote:… Given that you are in such a gun friendly environment…

Straybrit, um Jon lives in Kommifornia. Or was that tongue in cheek? 

lol!

RodJ

Back to top Go down

Post by straybrit 4/19/2023, 5:31 pm

RodJ wrote:
straybrit wrote:… Given that you are in such a gun friendly environment…

Straybrit, um Jon lives in Kommifornia. Or was that tongue in cheek? 

lol!
Which is precisely why he should own the domain which can be moved and have a vpn and encrypted email. It's only a matter of time before "they" will use his email as proof that he's an evil gun nut. Of course - exactly the same can be said of all of us in here. Once the revolution comes we're all due to suffer the same fate as the Marketing Department of the Sirius Cybernetics Corporation.  Smile

straybrit

Motophotog7 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RodJ 4/19/2023, 8:17 pm

That lot of mindless jerks… 

Frightening prediction, and a real blast from the past!!

RodJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down