Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Use of a trigger shoe or not

2 posters

Go down

Use of a trigger shoe or not Empty Use of a trigger shoe or not

Post by Froneck 5/18/2023, 3:07 pm

I'll been asked by a few that were not sure they wanted a trigger shoe for the 1911 Bullseye gun. Wider than trigger guard triggers for other than bullseye target use is not advised! At my club I've allowed shooters to try the shoe so as to test for themselves if the shoe was good for them.
 OK so what Ill do is offer a test shoe to anyone that wants to test it. After determining what shoe is needed to fit the dimensions of your trigger as if fits in the frame I will quote the price needed to make it (most are $60 to $65 made from Aluminum Bronze). Send a Check along with $6 (cash will work but any other way is OK) $6 will cover all shipping cost. Check will not be deposited for 2 weeks as the trigger is tested. If you decide you don't want the trigger, return it and the check will be returned to you. After the 2 weeks I'll need to be notified as to if the shoe will be returned so I hold the check until the shoe is received! That goes for the Pardini trigger also. Pardini trigger is easier to determine, Right or left hand, International or 1911 type grips and age of the gun being older Pardinis have threaded trigger mounting newer does not. All Pardini triggers are $135 + shipping. E-mail me at FSCO@pa.net if interested

Froneck

Back to top Go down

Use of a trigger shoe or not Empty Re: Use of a trigger shoe or not

Post by Tripscape 5/18/2023, 5:08 pm

Frank, very nice service!  I am not doubting anyone's integrity, just pointing out that the checks can be cancelled and depositing voided checm will result in about $25-40 bank fee by your bank to you. So you can be out of the shoe with money on top.  Money order may work better here, or electronic funds deposit.

Tripscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Froneck 5/19/2023, 4:26 am

Yes I understand I can get screwed but I only offer it here. Shooters seem to be an honest group! Many stories of guys forgetting their guns at matches are found and returned to the owner by other shooters attest to the honesty of match shooters. Any form of payment will work, Paypal to friends and family will be left in Paypal and refunded if shoe or trigger is returned.
 If a check is returned I reserve the right to call him a dirty rat fink here in the forum Laughing but I doubt that will ever happen!

Froneck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down