Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

coated bullets

2 posters

Go down

coated bullets Empty coated bullets

Post by Cmysix Wed May 24, 2023 6:01 pm

On the advice of many of you, I am in the process of shooting the last of my Berry's copper plated bullets and switching to poly coated hard cast bullets, My Caliber is .45 ACP, So I checked all the recommended sights and being a man of modest means some of the prices seemed a little high for that type of bullet(but what do I know?) So I happened to stumble across dgbullets.com  The gentleman had an announcement that he was selling out and retiring. But I bought some of his bullets anyway, the price was right and I liked the bullets I saw, I bought 2000 .45acp LRNBB, no lube groove $220 and $18 shipping, no sales tax, he has figured out the "if it fits it ships" with USPS as it comes in a triple walled box that fits inside of a large priority box in heavy plastic bags of 500 and I bought a "case" of 200 grn SWC 2250 in that same box for like $250 shipped.   Being that I'm a novice and don't know squat, HEY WOBBLEY, Can I send you a few of each and you can shoot them and tell us what you think?   BTW A friend of his bought the operation and will continue to MFG them.
Cmysix
Cmysix

Back to top Go down

coated bullets Empty Re: coated bullets

Post by S148 Wed May 24, 2023 6:28 pm

What matters is what you think of them. Shoot some and let us know what you think.

S148

Back to top Go down