Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canton - why is it taking so long for CMP to report the results?

3 posters

Go down

Canton - why is it taking so long for CMP to report the results? Empty Canton - why is it taking so long for CMP to report the results?

Post by RoyDean 7/20/2023, 5:44 am

OK, so I guess that the CMP were quite busy last week (and I suppose that rifle matches are ongoing), but still no 2700 scores posted for Canton.

RoyDean

Back to top Go down

Canton - why is it taking so long for CMP to report the results? Empty Re: Canton - why is it taking so long for CMP to report the results?

Post by TonyH 7/20/2023, 6:16 am

It will get done right after they post the results for the CMP sanctioned league matches I've been holding since the beginning of May.....Evil or Very MadVery Happy. Still shows the results from last year.
Kidding aside.....I think it's just Christina doing all the updates, but they will eventually catch up. I keep sending them in every other week.
TonyH
TonyH

Back to top Go down

Canton - why is it taking so long for CMP to report the results? Empty Re: Canton - why is it taking so long for CMP to report the results?

Post by chiz1180 7/20/2023, 8:16 am

During the National Matches the priority for score entering goes towards EIC matches and the ones they are currently running. Outside of pistol, smallbore and high power also have matches leading up to this month just takes them some time to catch up.
chiz1180
chiz1180

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down