Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Primers at Sportsman's Warehouse

4 posters

Go down

Primers at Sportsman's Warehouse Empty Primers at Sportsman's Warehouse

Post by troystaten 10/1/2023, 4:37 pm

I was driving by Sportsman's Warehouse and I thought I would check out the reloading supplies, no Bullseye but they had some CCI small pistol primers and they sold me 1000 for 43.00 dollars a box plus tax.  Best price I have seen in a long time.  No large pistol primers though.

troystaten

BE Mike, x90rider, Gustavo1957 and targetbarb like this post

Back to top Go down

Primers at Sportsman's Warehouse Empty Re: Primers at Sportsman's Warehouse

Post by 1911-45 10/2/2023, 6:13 am

Thats a good sign.

1911-45

Back to top Go down

Post by whitel 10/3/2023, 7:31 am

troystaten wrote:I was driving by Sportsman's Warehouse and I thought I would check out the reloading supplies, no Bullseye but they had some CCI small pistol primers and they sold me 1000 for 43.00 dollars a box plus tax.  Best price I have seen in a long time.  No large pistol primers though.
That's a great find! Getting 1000 CCI small pistol primers for $43.00 is a good deal.

whitel

Back to top Go down

Primers at Sportsman's Warehouse Empty Sportsman's Warehouse

Post by Randy_D 10/3/2023, 6:55 pm

I have found the same as you, prices not as cheap though so I guess it depends on where you live.  Primers have been $5.71 on the low side for Remington on up to $9.99 for Federal match, limit has been removed.  Stock is hit and miss but they now always have some brand and type so we stop in every now and then.  Prices are very good too on powder, fantastic in some cases when they have had it on sale.  Nice to know one company has not gouged and local to boot.

Randy

Randy_D

troystaten likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down