Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW MEMBER - another scammer here! Buy my fake stuff

+2
John Dervis
Crhawkins79
6 posters

Go down

NEW MEMBER - another scammer here! Buy my fake stuff Empty NEW MEMBER - another scammer here! Buy my fake stuff

Post by Crhawkins79 12/8/2023, 5:04 am

Hello All

Just joined the forum, I am new to bullseye shooting and I'm so sure I have much to learn. 

A friend of mine advice to get a Hämmerli sp20 which I did, I don't know if that's the best advice. 

Thanks for having me!

Admin update- This is just another scammer or probably just the same one we have dealt with before trying again.  

Dear scammer, please move on.  This group is too small and we all know each other and take care of our forum.  You will have better luck somewhere else.

Crhawkins79

dieselguy624, RodJ, samtoast and targetbarb like this post

Back to top Go down

NEW MEMBER - another scammer here! Buy my fake stuff Empty Re: NEW MEMBER - another scammer here! Buy my fake stuff

Post by John Dervis 12/9/2023, 6:23 pm

Welcome to the forum. Lots of knowledge here and wealth of experience. Hope to see you at a match somewhere.

John

John Dervis

Back to top Go down

NEW MEMBER - another scammer here! Buy my fake stuff Empty Re: NEW MEMBER - another scammer here! Buy my fake stuff

Post by Crhawkins79 12/10/2023, 3:25 pm

Thanks Mate!!

Crhawkins79

Back to top Go down

Post by BE Mike 12/11/2023, 8:09 am

Crhawkins79 wrote:Hello All

Just joined the forum, I am new to bullseye shooting and I'm so sure I have much to learn. 

A friend of mine advice to get a Hämmerli sp20 which I did, I don't know if that's the best advice. 

Thanks for having me!
The Hammerli SP20 is a rarity on the firing line, but as long as it functions well and is accurate, it should serve you well. Welcome aboard! Put your tray in the upright position and fasten your seat belt! Very Happy
BE Mike
BE Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by ermakevin 12/11/2023, 9:20 am

welcome!!!  excellent group of people here.
ermakevin
ermakevin

Back to top Go down

Post by Derekj 12/11/2023, 4:09 pm

Welcome

Derekj

Back to top Go down

Post by Crhawkins79 12/11/2023, 7:19 pm

BE Mike wrote:
Crhawkins79 wrote:Hello All

Thanks for having me!
The Hammerli SP20 is a rarity on the firing line, but as long as it functions well and is accurate, it should serve you well. Welcome aboard! Put your tray in the upright position and fasten your seat belt! Very Happy
Okay, thanks!!

Crhawkins79

Back to top Go down

Post by PhotoEscape 12/11/2023, 7:42 pm

Crhawkins79,
Where do you shoot?

AP
PhotoEscape
PhotoEscape
Admin

Dan Webb likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crhawkins79 12/11/2023, 8:34 pm

PhotoEscape wrote:Crhawkins79,
Where do you shoot?

AP
New Jersey.

Crhawkins79

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down