Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Messaging system...trying to contact another member..."Sentbox" vs. "Outbox"???

4 posters

Go down

Messaging system...trying to contact another member..."Sentbox" vs. "Outbox"??? Empty Messaging system...trying to contact another member..."Sentbox" vs. "Outbox"???

Post by boisepaw Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:49 pm

I'm trying to reach Jon Eulette.  I went to his profile and clicked the button to send him a message.

On my end it shows that message is in my "Outbox".  That means to me that it didn't get sent but is waiting to go out.  Is that right?

What's the difference between the Sentbox and the Outbox?

boisepaw

Back to top Go down

Messaging system...trying to contact another member..."Sentbox" vs. "Outbox"??? Empty Re: Messaging system...trying to contact another member..."Sentbox" vs. "Outbox"???

Post by shanneba Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:53 pm

I believe it will stay in the "Outbox" until Jon sees it and reads it, then it will move to your "Sent" box.

shanneba

Back to top Go down

Messaging system...trying to contact another member..."Sentbox" vs. "Outbox"??? Empty Re: Messaging system...trying to contact another member..."Sentbox" vs. "Outbox"???

Post by boisepaw Fri Dec 15, 2023 6:05 pm

shanneba wrote:I believe it will stay in the "Outbox" until Jon sees it and reads it, then it will move to your "Sent" box.
Got it!  I hope that's the case.

And if anyone has any other system for contacting Jon...please let me know.

boisepaw

Back to top Go down

Post by AlEg Fri Dec 15, 2023 6:51 pm

boisepaw wrote:
shanneba wrote:I believe it will stay in the "Outbox" until Jon sees it and reads it, then it will move to your "Sent" box.
Got it!  I hope that's the case.

And if anyone has any other system for contacting Jon...please let me know.
https://www.bullseyeforum.net/t15684-jon-eulette

AlEg

Back to top Go down

Post by John Dervis Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:13 am

Yes that is how the system works.  I was frustrated the first time I encountered that because I thought my messages were stuck in purgatory. He will see it eventually and then it will show as sent.

John

John Dervis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down