Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bullseye League in Beaver County PA ?

4 posters

Go down

Bullseye League in Beaver County PA ? Empty Bullseye League in Beaver County PA ?

Post by Brudford Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:19 am

Just retired and wanting to start Bullseye shooting again . I live in Beaver County PA and around thirty years ago I shot in a Bullseye League at the Beaver Valley Rifle and Pistol club near Brady's Run Park where I was a member, have not been a member for about 25 years . Looking at their calendar I see no mention of any Bullseye League or even their indoor pistol range that was there when I shot many years ago ? What ever happened to that league ? I was a young man in my early thirties then and I am sure most of those shooters have long since passed on as I was the youngest and most of those guys where in there 60's back then . Thanks

Brudford

Back to top Go down

Bullseye League in Beaver County PA ? Empty Re: Bullseye League in Beaver County PA ?

Post by Pinetree Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:45 am

I can't speak for Beaver county, but there's a nice club in Butler, which is a part of our Tri County League. (Butler, Moraine, and Venango)

Pinetree
Pinetree

Back to top Go down

Bullseye League in Beaver County PA ? Empty Re: Bullseye League in Beaver County PA ?

Post by Brudford Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:49 pm

I used to know John Vincent a Gunsmith who owned Hallston Custom Machine in Slippery Rock PA . John did a lot of work for me at one time . I was sad to hear that he passed on last May 2023 I think he told me once he shot in that league . Thanks

Brudford

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotwang Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:06 pm

Beaver Valley quit shooting in the MPRL some years ago.

I don’t know if the Coraopolis sportsmen’s club, CDSA, will have an indoor team this year.

Rotwang

Back to top Go down

Post by Brudford Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:16 pm

Thanks for the replies , yes I do remember some of the older shooters mentioning Coraopolis I shot Beavers in-house league . I see on their website that combat shooting is really popular that was just starting to take off when I left the club , I guess combat is more exciting ?

Brudford

Back to top Go down

Post by joem5636 Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:33 pm

Not very close, but Somerset Sportsman Club shoots indoors Sundays at 4pm.

joem5636

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down