Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone Here Have Experience With Portable Turning Targets?

2 posters

Go down

Anyone Here Have Experience With Portable Turning Targets? Empty Anyone Here Have Experience With Portable Turning Targets?

Post by Guest 3/25/2014, 4:43 am

I came across this company that sells portable turning target systems from Rochester, MN.

http://portabletargets.com

Has anyone here had good or bad experiences with their product?  Thanks,

Chip

Back to top Go down

Anyone Here Have Experience With Portable Turning Targets? Empty Re: Anyone Here Have Experience With Portable Turning Targets?

Post by DeweyHales 3/25/2014, 5:21 am

I have one and love it.
DeweyHales
DeweyHales

Back to top Go down

Anyone Here Have Experience With Portable Turning Targets? Empty Re: Anyone Here Have Experience With Portable Turning Targets?

Post by Guest 3/25/2014, 5:26 am

Thanks.  Looking at this and at electronic scoring systems.

Back to top Go down

Post by BE Mike 3/25/2014, 3:35 pm

ChipEck wrote:I came across this company that sells portable turning target systems from Rochester, MN.

http://portabletargets.com

Has anyone here had good or bad experiences with their product?  Thanks,

Chip
He brings his equipment to Camp Perry every year. It looks like good stuff and those who have bought it, seem to like it.
BE Mike
BE Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down