Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally after two years of searching and waiting.

3 posters

Go down

Finally after two years of searching and waiting. Empty Finally after two years of searching and waiting.

Post by C.Perkins 8/8/2014, 7:59 pm

I have a 1968 manufacture M52-1 that I use for Bullseye centerfire and plan on taking it to the grave with me cause it is accurate and a work of art.
Been looking for a spare old style extractor just in case.
Happened on a seller on Gunbroker with a stated used extractor but looking at the pictures it looked new and hoped that it was.
It arrived today and yes, brand spanking new.
Also bought a firing pin and slide stop for extras, just in case.
They were also brand spanking new.
Good things come to those whom wait  Smile 
Had to share.

Clarence
C.Perkins
C.Perkins

Back to top Go down

Finally after two years of searching and waiting. Empty Re: Finally after two years of searching and waiting.

Post by Astroimage2002 8/8/2014, 9:00 pm

Darn NICE! Glad you found it.

Brian

Astroimage2002

Back to top Go down

Finally after two years of searching and waiting. Empty Re: Finally after two years of searching and waiting.

Post by AllAces 8/9/2014, 6:45 am

To add a little to this post, just before Camp Perry I had problems with the extractor on my 52-2. I'm not attached to very many guns, but like Clarence, my 52 goes with me. Finding a new extractor for a 52-2 is not easy, but Clarence had one and mailed it to me in time for Perry. With the new extractor installed I was able to shoot the gun at Perry.

When I first got into Bullseye folks told me I wouldn't meet any finer people anywhere.  

Clarence, you are a fine gentleman and I hope we meet at Perry one day because I owe you a cold one, or two.

JR
AllAces
AllAces

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Perkins 8/9/2014, 8:17 pm

Thanks All Aces for the kind words;
Kind of odd that I have been looking for an old style extractor and you were looking for a new style extractor, sent the new style to you and within a few weeks an old style extractor pops up.
Amazing how things work out.
One of these days I will make it to Perry.
I hope by then it will still be the traditional way of paper turning targets  Wink 

Clarence
C.Perkins
C.Perkins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down