Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Nashville - Clarksville - Bowling Green area shooters?

3 posters

Go down

Any Nashville - Clarksville - Bowling Green area shooters? Empty Any Nashville - Clarksville - Bowling Green area shooters?

Post by SmokinNJokin Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:46 pm

Gentlemen,

I will be spending my September, October and most of November in the Clarksville, TN area and would really like to plug in to the local Bullseye shooting community.

Anyone from that area have a fall league, or know good ranges with 25m turning and 50m targets to practice on?

Any info would be greatly appreciated. The NRA bulletin doesn't show anything close by, buy i know sometimes smaller leagues report late or aren't on the bulletin.

Even if the league is unofficial -not reported to the NRA i'm ok with it. Just trying to stay sharp.

Thanks!
Andrew

SmokinNJokin

Back to top Go down

Any Nashville - Clarksville - Bowling Green area shooters? Empty Re: Any Nashville - Clarksville - Bowling Green area shooters?

Post by kwixdraw Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:45 pm

Matchmasters in Columbia might be what you are looking for.
kwixdraw
kwixdraw

Back to top Go down

Any Nashville - Clarksville - Bowling Green area shooters? Empty Re: Any Nashville - Clarksville - Bowling Green area shooters?

Post by DavidR Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:46 am

pm magnus bullets, terry runs macthmasters and they shoot every 4th sunday I think, he has a website too, also second Saturday Chattanooga rifle and pistol club is a good shoot.
DavidR
DavidR
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down