Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How hard is it to repair Aimpoint scope?

+2
Saladman
LenV
6 posters

Go down

How hard is it to repair Aimpoint scope? Empty How hard is it to repair Aimpoint scope?

Post by LenV 4/28/2016, 8:05 pm

I just wonder how hard it would be to repair the battery compartment on this scope?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/262408785260?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Might be worth someone's time to find out.
LenV
LenV

Back to top Go down

How hard is it to repair Aimpoint scope? Empty Re: How hard is it to repair Aimpoint scope?

Post by Saladman 4/29/2016, 2:49 pm

I'm not sure why it would be worth anyone's time as that is not an Aimpoint and the quality is therefore 100% suspect.  AIMPOINT is written in ghosted lettering on the side and not the top.  Additionally there are numerous other small issues that don't line up with the real thing... YMMV I guess...

Here's a link from Aimpoint's website.

http://us.aimpoint.com/product-single-view-page/aimpoint-micro-t-1/

Saladman

Back to top Go down

How hard is it to repair Aimpoint scope? Empty Re: How hard is it to repair Aimpoint scope?

Post by dronning 4/29/2016, 3:18 pm

Saladman wrote:I'm not sure why it would be worth anyone's time as that is not an Aimpoint and the quality is therefore 100% suspect.  ....

Probably one of the early T1's, there are several pic's of T1's that have the printing on the top or there are a bunch of knock offs out there..

- Dave

How hard is it to repair Aimpoint scope? IMG_2171
dronning
dronning

Back to top Go down

Post by Froneck 5/2/2016, 12:19 pm

Not sure if this will help. Adam complained to Aimpoint about the parallax and sight adjustment issue in the H1. Scopes were supposed to be fully guaranteed at least to the Military. Rep said they will not fix them but replace them with others so you will probably get the same problem. That's what prompted them to get the 9000SC

Froneck

Back to top Go down

Post by LenV 5/2/2016, 3:07 pm

The one I was watching and decided to bid on was pulled by the seller after 2 bids were made on it. I am pretty sure they are not supposed to do that but they did.

Len
LenV
LenV

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Miceli 5/4/2016, 1:37 am

The H2 is the improved H1, that's why I got it.

Chris Miceli

Back to top Go down

Post by Froneck 5/4/2016, 10:55 am

What did they improve on the H2? I'm interested in a good red dot for my AW93

Froneck

Back to top Go down

Post by DavidR 5/4/2016, 5:47 pm

Froneck wrote:What did they improve on the H2? I'm interested in a good red dot for my AW93
H2 has a better mount, steel screw with steel threaded insert, they say better optics you can read about the changes on aimpoints site.
DavidR
DavidR
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down