Puerto Rican SW 41 Ammo Dilemma

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Puerto Rican SW 41 Ammo Dilemma

Post by SW-52 on Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:50 am

hi people,a customer call to the armory wanting cci standard velocity(nothing available in Puerto Rico) and he explain me the problem with the pistol. he change barrel for a clark,change springs,extractor,experimenting with aguila,geco .22lr without results. this pistols hatefully the ammo federal(blue box). my high standard shoot aguila,geco,fiocchi,Blazer(in ocassions,others bad). this problem,is the pistol,a maldition or what. in my opinion,the 41 is a grest pistol,but the problems with ammo is the mega last option to bought,except a found  a good deal for a used one(300.00). i want your opinions about this situation,experiences,thanks!

SW-52

Back to top Go down

Re: Puerto Rican SW 41 Ammo Dilemma

Post by AllAces on Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:56 am

A S&W 41 should cycle CCI Std Vel with few if any problems.  If the gun is having problems extracting brass, clean the chamber thoroughly and try to determine if there is any erosion at the front of the chamber.

AllAces

Back to top Go down

Post by SW-52 on Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:13 pm

AllAces wrote:A S&W 41 should cycle CCI Std Vel with few if any problems.  If the gun is having problems extracting brass, clean the chamber thoroughly and try to determine if there is any erosion at the front of the chamber.
he change the extractor and barrel.

SW-52

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:06 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum