Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I made a little video about my Marvels

3 posters

Go down

I made a little video about my Marvels Empty I made a little video about my Marvels

Post by Lawboy 7/15/2017, 7:52 pm

I noticed a few differences in my 2004 and 2017 Marvel units so I document them with a video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZeLkVDqFcY&t=23s

Lawboy

Back to top Go down

I made a little video about my Marvels Empty Re: I made a little video about my Marvels

Post by robert84010 7/15/2017, 8:18 pm

I noticed your older unit is a D series so I'm not sure this applies. I had a B series I think from 2000 with the thin extractor.  It developed extraction problems after several thousand rounds because the extractor broke through the side of the chamber at the groove. I think that is why they changed the extractor and angle of the groove it sits in. Might want to talk to them if you have problems but I don't think they will cover anything under warranty. I've never had a Nelson because the Marvel units have just plain worked great for me.

robert84010

Back to top Go down

I made a little video about my Marvels Empty Re: I made a little video about my Marvels

Post by Saladman 7/15/2017, 8:43 pm

I had one of the problem Unit 1's and Marvel wanted $150 (iirc) to fix it.  They were going to change out the extractor and the barrel.

Anyway, nice video.

Saladman

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawboy 7/15/2017, 8:56 pm

Yes, I have heard of the extractor breaking through the barrel extractor groove. Mine has not done so yet but I am sure it will at some point. I forgot to mention in the video that the slide stops are different. The old one is three pieces and the new one is two pieces. Thanks for the nice words saladman.

Lawboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down