Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Krale-Schietsport

+3
zanemoseley
Jon Eulette
jwax
7 posters

Go down

Krale-Schietsport Empty Krale-Schietsport

Post by jwax 10/21/2018, 4:31 pm

Anybody buy from these folks before?
https://www.krale-schietsport.nl/en/

$30 magazines for my Hammerli 215 look interesting!
jwax
jwax

Back to top Go down

Krale-Schietsport Empty Re: Krale-Schietsport

Post by Jon Eulette 10/21/2018, 4:36 pm

Those are plastic magazines.....just saying.
Jon
Jon Eulette
Jon Eulette

Back to top Go down

Post by zanemoseley 10/21/2018, 4:38 pm

I bought a Steyr Evo10 from them when they first came out, great prices and great service. The exchange rate isn't as good as it was when I bought. Also there's some stuff they can ship easily like you can in the US. For example GSP uppers they consider as if it were a pistol and lead bullets are not easy to ship.

zanemoseley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sc0 10/21/2018, 6:12 pm

Bought a few airguns and things from them, terrific service and decent prices depending on what your looking at.

Sc0

Back to top Go down

Post by 1joel1 10/22/2018, 10:08 am

They are polymer mags and a bit big. I needed to sand mine down to function better. Also, they are the short ones so with 1911 grips, they are fine. With ergo grips, they work, but you need to sneak your finger up to get them out. Shipping is expensive so they end up being more than $30. I have a few extras if you're interested in trying. PM me and I'll get you a price.

Joel

1joel1

Back to top Go down

Post by jwax 10/23/2018, 6:15 pm

Thanks all for your comments. I bought their polymer mags, and like 1joel1 says, they're a tad tight. Sanding fixed that, but 1joel1: Have you noticed any difference in trigger pull? Both polymer mags noticeably caused my first stage to go "squishy"! Hammer fall is a guessing game. Sure, they feed fine, but I can't shoot BE with them! Somewhere in there they're affecting trigger action, and I wish I knew where to begin figuring out where I need to do some filing/sanding. I have not got a response from Krale about this as of yet.
jwax
jwax

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Hall 10/23/2018, 9:11 pm

The only thing that has to do with trigger function, that is at all accessible from the magazine well, (that I can think of), is the sear spring.  But it should be recessed too far to be reached by a magazine, if its held correctly in place by its pin.

Ed Hall

http://www.starreloaders.com/edhall/

Back to top Go down

Post by 1joel1 10/24/2018, 11:15 am

jwax wrote:Thanks all for your comments. I bought their polymer mags, and like 1joel1 says, they're a tad tight. Sanding fixed that, but 1joel1: Have you noticed any difference in trigger pull? Both polymer mags noticeably caused my first stage to go "squishy"! Hammer fall is a guessing game. Sure, they feed fine, but I can't shoot BE with them! Somewhere in there they're affecting trigger action, and I wish I knew where to begin figuring out where I need to do some filing/sanding. I have not got a response from Krale about this as of yet.

Hi jwax,

No, I haven't noticed any change in trigger pull. Still, the finest trigger on a .22 pistol (not counting FP). As Ed Hall mentioned, I would tend to believe that something else is going on. I don't think that there is a relation to trigger and magazine.

Good Luck,

Joel

1joel1

Back to top Go down

Post by SW-52 10/24/2018, 12:19 pm

jwax wrote:Anybody buy from these folks before?
https://www.krale-schietsport.nl/en/

$30 magazines for my Hammerli 215 look interesting!
Larrys guns sells hammerli mags,expensive but apparently high quality.
SW-52
SW-52

Back to top Go down

Post by jwax 10/27/2018, 11:51 am

Filing off 0.008" from the top rear of the polymer mag, down about an inch, solved the trigger problem. Weird gun? Maybe.
jwax
jwax

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Hall 10/27/2018, 2:03 pm

jwax wrote:Filing off 0.008" from the top rear of the polymer mag, down about an inch, solved the trigger problem. Weird gun? Maybe.
Sounds like the area where the sear spring is.  How much depth does the spring surface sit below the mag well surface?

A thought just popped in:

Is it possible that when you insert the magazine, it is malformed such that the rear surface bows outward into the sear area?  Or is the rear of the mag convex rather than flat?

Ed Hall

Back to top Go down

Post by jwax 10/27/2018, 6:37 pm

Hi Ed- The contact area of the mag to spring is polished- so I'd say there's zero clearance. Mags have been dragging against that spring.
New mags measure straight, and are rigid enough to doubt they flex or deform when in the well.
Guess I have an oddball Hammerli, or it's just worn. Trigger is back to perfect anyway!
jwax
jwax

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Hall 10/27/2018, 9:18 pm

Glad you got it ironed out.

Last edited by Ed Hall on 12/23/2018, 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fix grammatical error...)

Ed Hall

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down