Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where do I find my NRA competitor number?

+7
CR10X
Wobbley
STEVE SAMELAK
WesG
dronning
james r chapman
Slartybartfast
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Where do I find my NRA competitor number? - Page 2 Empty Where do I find my NRA competitor number?

Post by Slartybartfast Mon May 27, 2019 7:49 am

First topic message reminder :

Match director said I should have a 5 digit number as an NRA competitor number.
I signed up online and can't find this number anywhere in my online profile.

Only identifier seems to be "Login ID".
Slartybartfast
Slartybartfast

Back to top Go down

Where do I find my NRA competitor number? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where do I find my NRA competitor number?

Post by Slartybartfast Thu May 30, 2019 8:38 am

CR10X wrote:Once again, the match director does not need a number to send in your scores on the SR1 for a NRA sanctioned match, Approved or Registered.  That requirement in no longer in use.  Simply use you name and address on the SR1 report and the NRA will take care of the rest.  That's all he needs to do.
Was only correcting the previous post that made it seem I had some expectation of quick reporting by the NRA. Many threads have covered how slow they are and their faltering support of matches.
Kinda stupid the NRA doesn't want to make their lives easier though.
Slartybartfast
Slartybartfast

Back to top Go down

Where do I find my NRA competitor number? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where do I find my NRA competitor number?

Post by Joe Morgan Thu May 30, 2019 8:46 pm

My apologies, I appear to have misread your comment.

Joe Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by CR10X Fri May 31, 2019 3:25 am

You stated:

I'm trying to get the information to the match director for him to send my results to the NRA, not get the NRA to show results.

So I follow up with the reminder that the Match Director does not need any number to submit your scores if you are not a member of the NRA.

I do it all the time and and have several non NRA member shooters with classifications.  The NRA stats group will take care of it. 

As far as their responses go, I've generally gotten same day or next day service for corrections to SR1 match results when calling and a couple of days for questions via email.  

CR

CR10X

Back to top Go down

Post by NuJudge Fri May 31, 2019 2:47 pm

The only NRA competition I've competed in lately is Service Rifle.  They asked me for my NRA membership, and I told them "MME8463J" (I became a Life member back in the 1970s).  They entered that and the "confuser" took it.

NuJudge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2