Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question of how many leg matches at Perry

Go down

Question of how many leg matches at Perry Empty Question of how many leg matches at Perry

Post by Michael C on 6/21/2019, 9:33 pm

I probably sound like a goofball, but, as I am going for the first time, and reading the schedule of CMP events, it seems that there are two service pistol leg matches... I must be reading it wrong. I know about the 22 leg match, and the special M9 (SAFS) leg match, but, are there really two separate leg matches in addition to that (4 total)? I see a “Service Pistol” and a NTI. I know the NTI is the individual leg match in rifle and assume it’s the same in pistol. What is the service pistol leg? I am a confused knuckle dragging rifleman trying to learn pistol shooting. Help flush out my headgear. Mike

Michael C

Back to top Go down

Question of how many leg matches at Perry Empty Re: Question of how many leg matches at Perry

Post by dronning on 6/21/2019, 9:57 pm

oops deleted post??
yes you are right - kind of
1) You can only shoot the M9/EIC match if you have no points, I think you can shoot if you have shot it before as long as you got no points.
2) EIC match - they added this a couple of years ago
3) 22 EIC match
4) NTI
dronning
dronning

Back to top Go down

Question of how many leg matches at Perry Empty Re: Question of how many leg matches at Perry

Post by Michael C on 6/21/2019, 10:52 pm

Ok, thank you! I don’t have any EIC points. So potentially a guy could get 24 points at Perry?

Michael C

Back to top Go down

Post by rreid on 6/21/2019, 11:05 pm

dronning wrote:oops deleted post??
1) You can only shoot the M9/EIC match if you have no points, I think you can shoot if you have shot it before as long as you got no points.
3) 22 EIC match
4) NTI
1) You can shoot the M9 match if you have points, you're just not eligible for the 4 point leg
2) Counts as 1 of your 5 regional matches. 6,8 and 10 point legs given out.
4) All civilians who make the cut get 10 points.
rreid
rreid

Back to top Go down

Post by dronning on 6/22/2019, 12:42 am

rreid wrote:
dronning wrote:oops deleted post??
3) 22 EIC match
4) NTI
1) You can shoot the M9 match if you have points, you're just not eligible for the 4 point leg
2) Counts as 1 of your 5 regional matches. 6,8 and 10 point legs given out.
4) All civilians who make the cut get 10 points.
Thanks for the clarification on the M9 match.
- Dave
dronning
dronning

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum