Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deltapoint Pro 7.5 triangle

4 posters

Go down

Deltapoint Pro 7.5 triangle Empty Deltapoint Pro 7.5 triangle

Post by spyer40 Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:24 pm

Got my sight rail from Jon for my SA RO (nice piece) mounted and trying to decide what to mount on it.  I have a couple Deltapoint Pro 7.5 triangle sights one of which is mounted on an MP5 clone.  I like the way it works with the tip of the triangle being a pretty fine POI.  Anyone else tried a triangle for bullseye?

spyer40

Back to top Go down

Deltapoint Pro 7.5 triangle Empty Re: Deltapoint Pro 7.5 triangle

Post by SteveT Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:41 pm

Most of the pano red dot sights I've seen don't have click adjustment which makes it hard to sight in and adjust between 25 and 50. I only have shooting experience with an old Docter sight. It had very coarse adjustment and a lot of play (backlash, hysteresis) in the adjuster.
SteveT
SteveT

https://sites.google.com/site/sdturner/shooting

Back to top Go down

Post by BE Mike Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:34 am

SteveT wrote:Most of the pano red dot sights I've seen don't have click adjustment which makes it hard to sight in and adjust between 25 and 50. I only have shooting experience with an old Docter sight. It had very coarse adjustment and a lot of play (backlash, hysteresis) in the adjuster.
I recently saw a comparison of a Sig Romeo 1and Leupold Delta Pro Point. It said that the Leupold had click adjustments and the Sig didn't. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDAuUgyUGDw

If I were the OP and had a Leupold already, I'd give it a try. Some folks like a bigger dot and some like a smaller dot. With good eyes, the triangle would give a shooter a definite shape to focus upon. Of course, some very good dot shooters focus on the target.
BE Mike
BE Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by spyer40 Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:56 pm

Got it mounted and mixed emotions.  Triangle works well on the MP5 but can't get settled down with it on the Springfield.  Thinking a dot is easier to focus on.  Then again other than a Ruger Mk III  that has an Ultradot on it I only shoot pistols with iron sights.

spyer40

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmitch996 Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:36 pm

I use the Delta Point Pro 2.5 MOA. They definitely have click adjustment but no markings on dial so to speak.  I like this sight better than tube types such as my Aimpoint H-1,  just my personal preference.

Bmitch996

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down