Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

over due thanks to Joe for running this forum

Go down

over due thanks to Joe for running this forum Empty over due thanks to Joe for running this forum

Post by Chris_D on Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:08 pm

As 2012 comes to an end, I scramble to thank those who deserve thanks. Joe, our host here at this forum, deserves a big THANK YOU for providing a place where we can BS about shooting, especially bullseye shooting.

If you don't know Joe or have not met him, I can tell you first hand he is a great guy and a serious ambassador for this sport. Joe shoots a lot of the matches here in the WI/IL area and I often shoot against him as we are in the same class (Expert). He is a top competitor and certainly someone who will provide advice and will do anything to help out a fellow shooter. Joe has provided me with support at the local matches and elsewhere and I know I shoot better because of his help.

Joe also runs a few matches a year at his club up near Madison WI, (Lodi Wi). So if you are in this area, be sure to contact him and sign up for those matches.

Anyway, I just thought now was the time to extend some thanks to Joe for supporting our sport and for being a great ambassador.

Chris_D

Chris_D

Back to top Go down

over due thanks to Joe for running this forum Empty Re: over due thanks to Joe for running this forum

Post by Eages on Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:29 pm

Chris_D wrote:

Anyway, I just thought now was the time to extend some thanks to Joe for supporting our sport and for being a great ambassador.

Yea,what he said.

And Happy New Year!

Eages

Back to top Go down

over due thanks to Joe for running this forum Empty Re: over due thanks to Joe for running this forum

Post by JLK on Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:44 pm

Thanks Joe!
And Happy New Year!
JLK
JLK
JLK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum