Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please sign this petition

2 posters

Go down

Please sign this petition  Empty Please sign this petition

Post by Paper-Puncher 1/7/2013, 10:48 am

http://gunlawspetition.com/petition/

It takes about 10secs to do

Paper-Puncher

Back to top Go down

Please sign this petition  Empty Re: Please sign this petition

Post by Chuck26287 1/7/2013, 12:26 pm

What petition??? Who exactly is the organization collecting these mailing address "signatures"? This looks like pure slick marketing to collect email list info and sell products. Even if it was a legitimate organization circulating a true petition, I wouldn't fall in behind any organization that thinks US citizens supporting the right to bear arms is an "underground" community. Nothing like signing up willingly for the negative perception the anti-gun lobby wants us to have. Do people really provide personal info to webpages like this?

Chuck26287

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper-Puncher 1/8/2013, 9:09 pm

I dont think he pushing anything ......He states in a email to me he is a competitive shooter and a instructor......He seems only to be trying to get 100,ooo signatures to he can send it to congress......I have recieved 2 emails from him one was a update on how many signatures he already had and the other was about concealed carry ....hasnt try'd to sell me anything.....the first email had a adress and his name attached....seems pretty harmless .....I myself have emailed and called my senators and such and figured signing his petiton wouldnt hurt......if he trys to sell me anything , I'll update here.........

Paper-Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down