Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2021 Sectionals

2 posters

Go down

2021 Sectionals Empty 2021 Sectionals

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:52 am

Anyone know whether the NRA will be sanctioning matches this year and, if so, whether the season might be extended given the continuing COVID situation?

I'm keen to know because I would like to shoot them again (my first attempt was last year in Oregon - only because I returned to OR much earlier in the year to get away from COVID at home!!!!), but this year I doubt that I will get back to USA before vaccines become widely available - I'm guesstimating sometime April/May. If the deadline this year was moved to, say, sometime in May (just to suit me!!) then I would be willing to travel within USA to shoot them as late as I can.

If TOZ35 sees this, please chime in if you have any idea about the OR Sectional.

Back to top Go down

2021 Sectionals Empty Re: 2021 Sectionals

Post by noalibis.mary Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:03 pm

I just heard today that they WILL be running Pistol Sectionals in 2021, and match directors who have submitted application for sanctioning are getting approvals!
(I also posted this in the Announcements section)

noalibis.mary

https://www.NJPistol.com

Back to top Go down

2021 Sectionals Empty Sectional 2021 extended thru MAY

Post by noalibis.mary Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:52 pm

radjag wrote:... If the deadline this year was moved to, say, sometime in May (just to suit me!!) then I would be willing to travel within USA to shoot them as late as I can...

I did just this week hear from Shelly at NRA that they WILL be extending Sectionals thru May 31!!

noalibis.mary

https://www.NJPistol.com

Wobbley and chiz1180 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by james r chapman Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:25 am

Dear Competitors:

NRA has given the go ahead to hold Indoor Pistol Sectionals across the nation for 2021.

The Jackson County Sportsmans Club, INC. will be hosting an NRA Indoor Pistol Sectional on March 19th and 20th, 2021.

I will be sending a match program to all past competitors sometime in the first week of February.  Please do not try to make a reservation before you receive the program.

If you know of any new shooters that would be interested in receiving a program please send their e-mail address to me and I will respond ASAP.

New email notice
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:40 pm

[quote="noalibis.mary"]I just heard today that they WILL be running Pistol Sectionals in 2021, and match directors who have submitted application for sanctioning are getting approvals!
(I also posted this in the Announcements section)[/quote]
OK, so based on this very helpful response from Mary, I am guessing that the NRA has to approve proposed Sectional events and, therefore, must have some kind of record of where/when all approved Sectionals will be held.

It would be really, really helpful if that list/record could be published somewhere. Or am I expecting too much?

I have checked the SSUSA site and the PPM site - Nada!

I'm looking for a Sectional in May 2021.

FYI - The Oregon Sectional will be held at PRPC on 03/04Apr21. But I guess that all of the regular OR boys and girls will already know that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down