Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New 9MM Hi-Tek Bullets from Podium Pellets

4 posters

Go down

New 9MM Hi-Tek Bullets from Podium Pellets Empty New 9MM Hi-Tek Bullets from Podium Pellets

Post by Joe Morgan Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:03 pm

While looking to pick up some bulk pellets for my granddaughters 4H team, I saw where podium pellets (Vogel USA) has recently(?) started manufacturing cast bullets. Has anyone tried them? I like the bulk pellet deal they offer, and may spend some coin for their bullets if anyone has tried them. Would love to here your experience.

Joe Morgan

Back to top Go down

New 9MM Hi-Tek Bullets from Podium Pellets Empty Re: New 9MM Hi-Tek Bullets from Podium Pellets

Post by Lightfoot Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:09 pm

Spend more money it you'd like.  Brazos Bullets are much cheaper and shoot right on!
Lightfoot
Lightfoot

Motophotog7 likes this post

Back to top Go down

New 9MM Hi-Tek Bullets from Podium Pellets Empty Re: New 9MM Hi-Tek Bullets from Podium Pellets

Post by Jake1911 Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:38 pm

What’s the wait time on 125 round nose 9mm
Thanks Jake

Jake1911

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen Barnett Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:18 pm

What is the wait time for Podium?  Brazos is ran by competive shooters and they know their business.  If you are worried about wait time and not quality and saving money, to each their own!

Allen Barnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down