Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I really appreciate Pat Sajak's sense of humor

4 posters

Go down

I really appreciate Pat Sajak's sense of humor Empty I really appreciate Pat Sajak's sense of humor

Post by thegreat Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:58 am

I saw the sweetest family while out driving today. Mom and dad and three little kids all smiling and waving. I couldn’t resist them, so I had my driver lower his window and wave back. Nice moment. - Pat Sajak

thegreat

Back to top Go down

I really appreciate Pat Sajak's sense of humor Empty Re: I really appreciate Pat Sajak's sense of humor

Post by Founder Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:01 am

Folks,

This is exactly the sort of nonsense that a scammer will use to get their post count up.

A user brought this post and the users other 4 posts to my attention and I banned "thegreat".

Even if "thegreat" isn't a scammer, anyone who thinks that Sajak joke was worth sharing isn't someone we want posting here.
Founder
Founder

https://www.bullseyeforum.net

Vociferous, ric1911a1, joy2shoot, SingleActionAndrew and RoyDean like this post

Back to top Go down

I really appreciate Pat Sajak's sense of humor Empty Re: I really appreciate Pat Sajak's sense of humor

Post by SingleActionAndrew Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:43 pm

Spot on @Founder! Thought the same thing, that this poster sure looked like a scammer based on join date and quality (this one somewhat aside) of content.
SingleActionAndrew
SingleActionAndrew

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen Barnett Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:47 pm

Maybe we need to change the way we allow people to use "Handles" other than their real name.  I know when I first joined it was suggested to me to use my real name for this exact reason!  Just sayin", and that is why I changed on the recommendation of the Admin.  And just maybe we need to close the forum to registered members only and not allow "Guests" to visit the site to consider it for a spot to scam on.

Allen Barnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:45 pm

I don't want to lock the forum down as I want it open for new shooters.

I do hope that these issues encourage folks to change their "handles" to their real names...or at least include their real name in their signature. 

The software requires a user named "Founder" so....
Founder
Founder

https://www.bullseyeforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down